Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 161. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 0
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
I'm not sure if they have a certain tag working on the NFC technology. It's like competition ... but other methods of struggle
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
Activity: 378
At what level will the soft and hard cap be installed? I think this information should already be known?
Any information about ICO before the decision of the security commission is closed. To avoid speculation
Activity: 149
At what level will the soft and hard cap be installed? I think this information should already be known?
Merit: 1
The Bonafi coin project has great application space in real life. The development of this coin can bring great progress to the society. We all support it.
Yes you are right. This will solve many different conflicts associated with non-original products sold at original price. Saves a lot of money for both manufacturers and buyers
Activity: 364
I like this project, it looks very promising.  I think it will be popular and successful.  Good luck!
Yes, now everyone can be sure of the originality of the product even before the purchase, saving money and nerves.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Bonafi coin project has great application space in real life. The development of this coin can bring great progress to the society. We all support it.
Merit: 18
I like this project, it looks very promising.  I think it will be popular and successful.  Good luck!
Activity: 350
The project looks actual and in demand on the background of other projects. Do you have sponsors?
I'm not sure. I think the guys did everything on their own. The team is really experienced enough
Activity: 203
The project looks actual and in demand on the background of other projects. Do you have sponsors?
The project is not designed for a specific country or city, but for the whole world! You will have tremendous work in case manufacturers actively want to cooperate. You have to seriously expand the staff!
It's still too early for the staff to split up. And it seems to me that this will not be so difficult, even if we take into account the huge amount of supplies of crypto tags. After all, crypto tags will be programmed by manufacturers, right?
The project is not designed for a specific country or city, but for the whole world! You will have tremendous work in case manufacturers actively want to cooperate. You have to seriously expand the staff!
I'm looking forward to seeing your system in action! A tremendous idea, inspiring trust and respect!
Activity: 322
is there any information about the first investors and clients of your organization?
No. This will be reported later, after receiving the data from US SEC
Yes ... to make everything right and according to the rules it takes a lot of time. But it's worth it, right?
Naturally! You will thank the developers when you get an incredibly stable and efficient product with a profitable coin
is there any information about the first investors and clients of your organization?
Yes ... to make everything right and according to the rules it takes a lot of time. But it's worth it, right?
Wow! The project looks like it will be something incredible.

100%
The project for the unification of counterfeiters. This is what the world has been waiting for so long
I'm afraid it will take a lot of time. However, the fact that such an opportunity exists can not but rejoice. I really hope for the success of your project. I will wait for information about ICO
The more will be willing to cooperate with Bonafi - the faster the crypto tag will spread. Thus, counterfeit products will become more and more. In addition, the fear of being caught reduces the number of counterfeiters already in the early stages

100%
The project for the unification of counterfeiters. This is what the world has been waiting for so long
I'm afraid it will take a lot of time. However, the fact that such an opportunity exists can not but rejoice. I really hope for the success of your project. I will wait for information about ICO

100%
Jump to: