Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 2. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Cool, full ecosystem, right? Users contact manufacturers directly. It's not bad
Excellent detailed road map and superbly decorated whitepaper. Finally, I got information about fundraising
Activity: 364
Great product, I look forward to the launch of the Bonafi app, as well as a huge number of people except me!
I think a huge number of people have yet to learn how Bonafi has come close to solving the problem of counterfeiting products. This is genius

Not only people, but also manufacturers still don't know about it. Let's hope that the marketing program will be quite effective
Activity: 289
Great product, I look forward to the launch of the Bonafi app, as well as a huge number of people except me!
I think a huge number of people have yet to learn how Bonafi has come close to solving the problem of counterfeiting products. This is genius
Activity: 392
Activity: 308
An excellent indicator that the product is original. I like the fact that Bonafi can be applied even when the product is no longer new.
On, I think the likelihood that Bonafi will be popular in the secondary market is also very high. However, this will not apply to all product groups.
Yes, in the case of electronics, Bonafi will be useless, because the crypto tag is attached to the packaging.
Activity: 378
An excellent indicator that the product is original. I like the fact that Bonafi can be applied even when the product is no longer new.
On, I think the likelihood that Bonafi will be popular in the secondary market is also very high. However, this will not apply to all product groups.
Activity: 350
Great project. I expect that you will receive the listing already this year, however, already on December 29 ... the weekend began
Where can I find information about your previous projects? Or you’re working together for the first time? What should I pay attention to when I invest in Bonafi, I have no questions left? Do you have an interview where you tell about your project?
Hey. There are many interviews and various videos about this project. Watch their official channel, or just do a search on YouTube
Activity: 364
Where can I find information about your previous projects? Or you’re working together for the first time? What should I pay attention to when I invest in Bonafi, I have no questions left? Do you have an interview where you tell about your project?
Activity: 322
Guys, what price of the token is predicted in a couple of years? Do you have a lot of investment for the sales? I'm curious because I don't see any counter or anything.
Activity: 356
Hello! How strong are the crypto tags glued to the package? Did you solve the question of the adhesion of the crypto tag?
Yes, this is a curious moment. I think that after so much time, Bonafi should have no problems with this.
Activity: 377
Hello! How strong are the crypto tags glued to the package? Did you solve the question of the adhesion of the crypto tag?
I see that this very interesting project from the concept of belonging has a great first mission for security asset consumers. This is the technology that will be very useful. First I see how the development runs very well. What are you working on now?
Activity: 250
Guys, how about desktop app? Are you considering such an opportunity as creating a special program specifically for working inside your platform?
The mobile application will have all the necessary functions to fully work with it. There is no need to develop a desktop application.
But what about sellers? Will they work with smartphones ??

Many sellers have long been using iPods and iPads for sales and customer service.
Activity: 392
Guys, how about desktop app? Are you considering such an opportunity as creating a special program specifically for working inside your platform?
The mobile application will have all the necessary functions to fully work with it. There is no need to develop a desktop application.
But what about sellers? Will they work with smartphones ??
Activity: 336
Hey. Very powerful project with huge chances of success. I look forward to news about further development plans. A huge number of potential partners. If you make a good product and an extensive marketing program - it will be just a sensation. Cool Cool
As a pharmacist, I know how much damage counterfeited drugs can cause. People still turn to rogue online pharmacies for cheap prices, hopefully Bonafi will take care of that  Smiley
Bonafi will not be able to check pharmacies for certification, however, the manufacturer will be able to control exactly where and to whom their products arrive.
Pages:
Jump to: