Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 4. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hi, tell me, it's very popular now to advertise in applications, which really hinders to use it. Will you have advertising? Will there be built-in purchases?
There will be an advertisement of products of interest to you based on your requests or any surveys in the application. But it can be disabled
Activity: 308
Now, blockchain technology has shown great advantages in many aspects, especially in the maintenance of brand trademarks and the prevention of pirated goods. I'm not sure if you can completely eradicate it, but making it significantly harder to forge products is a good development.
Activity: 282
Hi, tell me, it's very popular now to advertise in applications, which really hinders to use it. Will you have advertising? Will there be built-in purchases?
Activity: 378
Any news on the number of fees in the ICO time? The ICOBench site says that the ICO has ended, is it true, or is there a mistake?
Activity: 313
I think 20-30% of counterfeit goods can be removed from the market in the first year. This is on condition that the bonafi manages to get a major international producer, followed by new contracts!
Activity: 350
The Bonafi token (BONA) has great application space in real life. The development of this token can bring great progress to the society. I'm sure that we all support it.
Bona token can be used worldwide without any problems. So, in the coming years, it will become a unified tool for checking products for fake
The Bonafi token (BONA) has great application space in real life. The development of this token can bring great progress to the society. I'm sure that we all support it.
Fighting counterfeit on the blockchain - that's the future. Guys, you just made a masterpiece of all the current projects and ideas! I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
Activity: 324
A truly great product. Potential - a huge multi-million dollar audience is just around the corner. I think, with successful development, the number of partners will grow rapidly. Many manufacturers need this technology and will not mind joining the revolution.
Activity: 254
Do you plan further expansion of the team? Indeed, with the increase in the number of partners, you will seriously increase the amount of work
I wish good luck in your future activities related to the development of the project. I think you will become one of the few projects that are 100% fulfilling their potential in the near future.
I agree with you. There is no way back, the application is already running and the marketing program is about to begin. I am glad that Bonafi successfully completed ICO and will now be preparing to launch the project.
Activity: 364
Cool project, you decided to add marketing tools quite recently, right? Do I understand correctly that this project is designed mainly for long-term investments? That is, you can count on the first profit only in a couple of years?
Merit: 1
You have shown that such a fast and efficient product development, I hope your further development will be equally impressive. I will follow your work, good luck!
Activity: 336
I wish good luck in your future activities related to the development of the project. I think you will become one of the few projects that are 100% fulfilling their potential in the near future.
Activity: 334
The main thing is that the application retains its speed of operation. Because the buyer is not always interested in viewing ads, videos and promotional codes. Sometimes it's just necessary to check the product and close the application.
Right. And the Bonafi application will be like this. You can quickly and easily open the application, scan the product and close the application.
The main thing is that the application retains its speed of operation. Because the buyer is not always interested in viewing ads, videos and promotional codes. Sometimes it's just necessary to check the product and close the application.
Great to see that there are still business that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
Yes, it will not just reduce the dumping, but completely eliminate the chances of this occurring. This is very useful for getting a token to the exchange.
Great to see that there are still business that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
Good big project with a great future. Development will take time, however, it’s worth it. Curious to watch the development

I've been watching for almost a year now. Unfortunately, only 2 demonstrations, the rest of the time - only articles and promises of announcements ... here, we are waiting for the next announcement at the end of the year
Activity: 356
Good big project with a great future. Development will take time, however, it’s worth it. Curious to watch the development
Pages:
Jump to: