Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 8. (Read 72660 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
A good project. A great chance for success. In the end, this makes the world a better place, why not take part in it?

Cool, full ecosystem. Users contact manufacturers directly. It's not bad
Activity: 282
A great way to reduce the number of counterfeit in the global market. Did you do the calculations? By what percentage per year can you reduce the amount of counterfeit?

You understand, it's impossible to calculate. Unreal. Counterfeiters inventing more sophisticated methods of counterfeiting. So ... the development of Bonafi will take at least a couple of years.
I believe that Bonafi will receive support from some large organization and their implementation will be extremely active already from the first year.
Activity: 364
A great way to reduce the number of counterfeit in the global market. Did you do the calculations? By what percentage per year can you reduce the amount of counterfeit?

You understand, it's impossible to calculate. Unreal. Counterfeiters inventing more sophisticated methods of counterfeiting. So ... the development of Bonafi will take at least a couple of years.
Activity: 356
Do you make different applications? I understand that brands, retailers and consumers will use three different versions of the application?
Activity: 378
What about pharmaceutical business? Do you work with someone? Do you plan to get state support in the future?  Cool

I am sure that Bonafi will support any manufacturer. The main thing is that the manufacturer has a desire to cooperate. Pharmaceutics is a rather in-depth and complex area, and starting a business with it is quite difficult.
Bonafi has several small manufacturers for the first time, and one large one. I hope this is a work plan. But so far no announcements of these brands have been reported.

They promised to make announcements in December. I’m also very much looking forward to their appearance on television, and an article about browser extensions. Because most goods are bought on the Internet
Activity: 392
What about pharmaceutical business? Do you work with someone? Do you plan to get state support in the future?  Cool

I am sure that Bonafi will support any manufacturer. The main thing is that the manufacturer has a desire to cooperate. Pharmaceutics is a rather in-depth and complex area, and starting a business with it is quite difficult.
Bonafi has several small manufacturers for the first time, and one large one. I hope this is a work plan. But so far no announcements of these brands have been reported.

Activity: 377
Activity: 322
What are the advantages of security token? As far as I understand, the SEC prohibits any distribution of free tokens? Will Bonafi be the benchmark that everyone will use to identify the authenticity of goods?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I like the interface of your app. Looks pretty nice. Which languages will be supported? Will it be possible to purchase goods through your app?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Hi Bonafi. Tell us, what marketing events are you going to hold in 2019? Will you attend any blockchain events?
They now regularly attend various events and blockchain meetings. I know that they are planning short commercials, but it is not yet known on which platform.
Hi Bonafi. Tell us, what marketing events are you going to hold in 2019? Will you attend any blockchain events?
Activity: 406
For Americans in general, the custody period is a whole year. That is, from their market, no one will sell the token below the market 100% for a whole year. However, no one who buys these tokens for money will not sell them below purchase. And there are no free tokens and never will be.

Yeah. This year, many projects have suffered from bounty lovers. They get tokens for free and sell at a meager price. As a result, investors suffer from falling prices.
This has been happening over the past few years. I am glad that Bonafi was puzzled by the solution of this problem. Well done. Despite the long waiting period - it will all benefit

All US projects regulated by the SEC will do about the same conditions in 2019. I agree, this is much better, especially since I personally don't see investments in ICO as a way to raise money quickly. I prefer to carefully study the project and then invest such an amount of money, which subsequently it's not a pity to lose
Activity: 392
For Americans in general, the custody period is a whole year. That is, from their market, no one will sell the token below the market 100% for a whole year. However, no one who buys these tokens for money will not sell them below purchase. And there are no free tokens and never will be.

Yeah. This year, many projects have suffered from bounty lovers. They get tokens for free and sell at a meager price. As a result, investors suffer from falling prices.
This has been happening over the past few years. I am glad that Bonafi was puzzled by the solution of this problem. Well done. Despite the long waiting period - it will all benefit

Activity: 326
Activity: 334
Unfortunately, i will not invest this year. Cryptocurrency market doesn't give me rest. Too much loss, and no longer want to risk. But Bonafi looks tempting..
BONA token will not fall below $ 0.10. Whereas any other cryptocurrency can definitely fall. I think this investment is safe.
hahahahaha confidence in ICO? in 2018? I would not be so sure of this without really compelling reasons. Why is Bonafi safer than other ICO?

Bonafi presents a security token, as well as blocking all tokens after ICO in order to avoid price drops and dumping. So in the initial price at the time of entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 149
Unfortunately, i will not invest this year. Cryptocurrency market doesn't give me rest. Too much loss, and no longer want to risk. But Bonafi looks tempting..
BONA token will not fall below $ 0.10. Whereas any other cryptocurrency can definitely fall. I think this investment is safe.
hahahahaha confidence in ICO? in 2018? I would not be so sure of this without really compelling reasons. Why is Bonafi safer than other ICO?
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: