Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 3. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
As a pharmacist, I know how much damage counterfeited drugs can cause. People still turn to rogue online pharmacies for cheap prices, hopefully Bonafi will take care of that  Smiley
Activity: 282
A good project. You can set a new trend in the absence of competitors in this area and get the maximum number of customers and partners.  Grin
Activity: 149
Hi, great demonstrations. Noticeably the difference in the work of the blockchain! An excellent solution to integrate the blockchain from the hyperledger

You are right, I see stability in the operation of the application, but the number of goods is still too small to objectively evaluate it.

Those products that are shown in the demonstration are only examples of application. There is not a single product in the official Bonafi database

Bonafi already has several potential customers, so the products in the application will not take long to wait. Moreover, given that almost all manufacturers work with delivery around the world - Bonafi will be relevant in all countries at once.
Activity: 350
What is the service life and performance of your crypto tag? Will you have your own support, or will the manufacturer of the product answer for the work of tags?
The lifetime of a crypto tag is up to 10 years under normal operating conditions. I think at high humidity / heat / cold, the service life will be reduced to 5 years
Activity: 250
What is the service life and performance of your crypto tag? Will you have your own support, or will the manufacturer of the product answer for the work of tags?
Hi, great demonstrations. Noticeably the difference in the work of the blockchain! An excellent solution to integrate the blockchain from the hyperledger

You are right, I see stability in the operation of the application, but the number of goods is still too small to objectively evaluate it.

Those products that are shown in the demonstration are only examples of application. There is not a single product in the official Bonafi database
Activity: 254

Activity: 334
Tell me more in detail, when and who records the product data on the blockchain? And will someone be able to record inaccurate information there? Who exactly will track the accuracy of the information?

Data will be recorded by manufacturers, and then will be supplemented by sellers at the time of sale of goods.
Tell me more in detail, when and who records the product data on the blockchain? And will someone be able to record inaccurate information there? Who exactly will track the accuracy of the information?
Not sure if you can completely eradicate it, but making it significantly harder to forge products is a good development.
The very fact of Bonafi’s presence on the market already suggests a reduction in counterfeit due to the greater alertness of people.

Now counterfeiters are so advanced that they invent more and more ways to fake them so I don’t think that they will leave the market so quickly.
Activity: 322
Not sure if you can completely eradicate it, but making it significantly harder to forge products is a good development.
The very fact of Bonafi’s presence on the market already suggests a reduction in counterfeit due to the greater alertness of people.
Activity: 342
A great way to invest money. It seems to me that now there are quite a few other options …I think you have a great chance of raising a hardcap, and really affect this world. It seems so to me.
As far as I know, their ICO has already ended.
A great way to invest money. It seems to me that now there are quite a few other options …I think you have a great chance of raising a hardcap, and really affect this world. It seems so to me.
Activity: 406
Your developments are great. I understand that the development of the project will take quite a long time, right? It seems to me that the project is good for long-term investments. Because this is a new level, a new security token and compliance with all laws will play a very important role in the future.
Activity: 250
Which countries do you rank first by importance? Are there any preferences where to start? I would download your app for testing if it were possible! It is very interesting to see the interface and functionality!
They will start with a local manufacturer in the USA. Who exactly - is still unknown. But I hope that there will be a delivery of goods around the world.
Which countries do you rank first by importance? Are there any preferences where to start? I would download your app for testing if it were possible! It is very interesting to see the interface and functionality!
Activity: 342
Any news on the number of fees in the ICO time? The ICOBench site says that the ICO has ended, is it true, or is there a mistake?
I hope Bonafi will make an announcement soon. And it would be nice to hear about the successful completion of crowdfunding.
Pages:
Jump to: