Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 7. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0
Great project guys. Last year I bought a counterfeit iPhone. Unfortunately, the lack of experience played a cruel joke on me. I think your technology will help ordinary users, ordinary people solve this problem.
Well, in the case of Apple, you should buy these products only from authorized dealers. And then you can forget about counterfeit
Activity: 378
Is it easy to use the Bonafi application for all people? I am sure young people will quickly figure it out, but will it be enough just for the previous generation of people? I wonder how quickly Bonafi will win the trust of users and manufacturers?
As you can see in the demo, it’s more easy for even the older generation. Now even grandmothers use smartphones and buy expensive goods either as a gift or for themselves. It will be a revolutionary technology.
Activity: 308
Is it easy to use the Bonafi application for all people? I am sure young people will quickly figure it out, but will it be enough just for the previous generation of people? I wonder how quickly Bonafi will win the trust of users and manufacturers?
Activity: 350
I think you have a strong team of professionals. Everything looks just fine. Do you have any partners? Where can I see this?
Partners will be announced later. However, Bonafi said that so far none of the manufacturers have signed a contract with them.
The most important thing is that there are active negotiations. It is perfectly normal that no one signs a contract with a project not running. When Bonafi Launches -many will join for sure
Activity: 336
I think you have a strong team of professionals. Everything looks just fine. Do you have any partners? Where can I see this?
Partners will be announced later. However, Bonafi said that so far none of the manufacturers have signed a contract with them.
Here is a short article about a recent radio broadcast featuring Steve Kuh!
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-interview-on-del-aware/

Not a bad start. Bonafi made a statement about himself in a larger source than small web sites. Now more ordinary people will learn about Bonafi.
Activity: 313
Here is a short article about a recent radio broadcast featuring Steve Kuh!
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-interview-on-del-aware/
Merit: 1
I think it's interesting concept, use a blockchain to store information about each individual product. And to read the information when scanning this product with the help of NFC technology
Activity: 364
Quite a boring application interface. I hope you make it more colorful later. But in fact, you're great guys!

This is a demo version. Bonafi showed the performance of the application, not its beauty
Quite a boring application interface. I hope you make it more colorful later. But in fact, you're great guys!
Good afternoon guys! So far there is only one exchange on which you plan to list your token? Or are you working on more options?

There is a huge amount of potential exchanges for Bonafi. OpenFinance is scheduled to be the first. You just need to wait a bit.  Wink
Good afternoon guys! So far there is only one exchange on which you plan to list your token? Or are you working on more options?
Activity: 406
What kind of ads will be embedded in the app? Is it possible to disable unnecessary advertising? I see a lot of new applications with very annoying advertising of non-application-related products ... I hope Bonafi will not do that

I asked about it. Bonafi said that there will be no third-party advertising and you can turn off advertising if you don't like it.  Wink
What kind of ads will be embedded in the app? Is it possible to disable unnecessary advertising? I see a lot of new applications with very annoying advertising of non-application-related products ... I hope Bonafi will not do that
Activity: 334
I'm not sure about the volume, however, I know about the quality. This should be an objective adequate review of the product you 100% bought.
Purchase of goods will be visible in the application. I even think that you can not write a review about a product that is not listed in your shopping list. I would do that.

So it is, the application will display the fact of purchase of the goods, the time and place of purchase. Accordingly, a review of the product will be available in that case.
I'm not sure about the volume, however, I know about the quality. This should be an objective adequate review of the product you 100% bought.
Purchase of goods will be visible in the application. I even think that you can not write a review about a product that is not listed in your shopping list. I would do that.
A good project. A great chance for success. In the end, this makes the world a better place, why not take part in it?

Cool, full ecosystem. Users contact manufacturers directly. It's not bad
   The fact that users interact with manufacturers is just fine. This is what we were waiting for. A reward system will make this process more enjoyable and in demand.
I wonder if the amount of remuneration will depend on the volume of the review and its quality?
A good project. A great chance for success. In the end, this makes the world a better place, why not take part in it?

The fact that users interact with manufacturers is just fine. This is what we were waiting for. A reward system will make this process more enjoyable and in demand.
I wonder if the amount of remuneration will depend on the volume of the review and its quality?

Pages:
Jump to: