Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 9. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Unfortunately, i will not invest this year. Cryptocurrency market doesn't give me rest. Too much loss, and no longer want to risk. But Bonafi looks tempting..
Activity: 364
Hello, great project. You are doing a very curious business and letting everyone take part in it.
Good job guys. Useful product will help us defeat counterfeiters. What are the main countries that import counterfeit? Or does it not matter for you?
Activity: 308
This is the first fully legal ICO, of all that I have seen. Your idea, protection against counterfeit is a very serious problem, therefore compliance with the laws will help you to avoid any problems in the future. I believe that you are doing a good job. I will try to support you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Activity: 308
What are your expectations from the project in a year and in two years?

A cool project, the lack of probability of a crypto-tag forgery increases the credibility of the project

Yes, every crypto tag will have its own encryption and it will not be possible to forge.
Activity: 378
What are your expectations from the project in a year and in two years?

A cool project, the lack of probability of a crypto-tag forgery increases the credibility of the project
Activity: 356
Hey. Guys, do developers write here? I haven't seen any news for a long time directly from the creators of this topic. How successful are you at the moment?
Yes, of course, the developers write here if necessary. You can ask them about anything. They are now busy completing fundraising.
Hey. Guys, do developers write here? I haven't seen any news for a long time directly from the creators of this topic. How successful are you at the moment?
Superbly built business. You can earn yourself and give great prospects for earnings to investors.
In addition, users will be able to return some of the funds spent on scanning by writing reviews about the purchased goods.
However, I dont understand exactly how manufacturers will calculate the amount of the refund ... depending on the value of the goods or how?

Depending on the amount spent on scanning the goods. And this is not a refund. This is a reward for feedback. If you dont write a review, you will not receive a reward
Activity: 324
Superbly built business. You can earn yourself and give great prospects for earnings to investors.
In addition, users will be able to return some of the funds spent on scanning by writing reviews about the purchased goods.
However, I dont understand exactly how manufacturers will calculate the amount of the refund ... depending on the value of the goods or how?
Merit: 1
Bonafi shows fairly high levels of efficacy. You have a very good rating on several resources, which makes your project an interesting enough option for investors to consider.
I have read your whitepaper. Awesome work on the details. Congratulations on the successful completion of the previous stages and I wish you good luck in the main stage of sales!
I think your application is one of the most anticipated of all projects this year!

I would not say that Bonafi is very famous. Many enthusiasts are not very active now and are just waiting for changes in the market. But, I think several thousand people are definitely Bonafi fans.
I have read your whitepaper. Awesome work on the details. Congratulations on the successful completion of the previous stages and I wish you good luck in the main stage of sales!
I think your application is one of the most anticipated of all projects this year!
I hope Bonafi will amaze us all in a year with his success in the field of protection against counterfeit Smiley

Bonafi will surprise you much earlier, don't hesitate. They have a great desire and every opportunity to do this. This is enough for success.
I hope Bonafi will amaze us all in a year with his success in the field of protection against counterfeit Smiley
Activity: 250
It is a pity that ICO is coming to an end, but I never saw enough promo videos about the project. I'm not disappointed, but I was expecting you to record a couple more videos
This is normal. They have a practically working product and are eager to launch it as soon as possible. Therefore, there is no need to shoot a bunch of videos

Naturally. The launch of the project will take place in early 2019, and they are actively engaged in the development and marketing of the project.
Activity: 282
It is a pity that ICO is coming to an end, but I never saw enough promo videos about the project. I'm not disappointed, but I was expecting you to record a couple more videos
This is normal. They have a practically working product and are eager to launch it as soon as possible. Therefore, there is no need to shoot a bunch of videos
Activity: 392
Guys. I know that this idea is not new, and there are several projects in the world that provide protection against counterfeit. But I see you came up with an additional package of services for manufacturers?
Right. Bonafi provides manufacturers with a certain range of marketing functions as well as asset tracking.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: