Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 5. (Read 72660 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Where are you from? Where do you have offices? Do you hold meetings with investors and potential partners?
Activity: 350
Did I see that cryptocurrency went up? Does it positively affect your fees? Hope this will increase the amount of fees in dollar terms.
In general, it is possible. However, as I recall, not everything is as simple as it seems. Let's see what the developers will announce.
Activity: 282
Did I see that cryptocurrency went up? Does it positively affect your fees? Hope this will increase the amount of fees in dollar terms.
Activity: 378
I see that this very interesting project from the concept of belonging has a great first mission for security asset consumers. This is the technology that will be very useful. first I see how the development runs very well.
Activity: 392
Because of the huge amount of counterfeit goods, your application will be very relevant in our time and in the future... It's interesting to try your app asap Wink

You will definitely have such an opportunity at the end of Q1 2019. I am sure Bonafi makes every effort to implement the application in the shortest possible time.
Because of the huge amount of counterfeit goods, your application will be very relevant in our time and in the future... It's interesting to try your app asap Wink
Activity: 254
Great activity guys. More than 7 billion people on the planet, 1 billion of them are shopaholics, right? I wish you to find your billion users. Cheesy
This is probably the best project this year, right guys? Well prepared business! Good luck with your work, Bonafi. Incredibly interesting idea!
I understand that in the case of smartphones, you cant place a crypto tag in the device itself? After all, then the application will not work correctly because it will scan its own crypto-tag?
No one will place a crypto tag inside the smartphone itself. The electronics will be protected by a crypto tag only by applying to the package.
Merit: 1
I understand that in the case of smartphones, you cant place a crypto tag in the device itself? After all, then the application will not work correctly because it will scan its own crypto-tag?
Activity: 322
Come on, guys! Great project, I hope you will get all the solutions to start working! However, the fact that you have already done such work makes you respect now. I like your solution with the browser extension. This innovative approach to buying goods on the Internet will please many shopaholics.
Activity: 289
Guys, well, can I congratulate you on the completion of fundraising? How did it go, how successful? Will you prolong the sale?
According to the rules of the SEC, they cannot extend ICO. They should initially have set the ICO framework correctly. But, why should they renew ICO if it is successful? Do you already know the results?
Guys, well, can I congratulate you on the completion of fundraising? How did it go, how successful? Will you prolong the sale?
What happens to unsold tokens? Where can I get acquainted with your smart contract guys? Most projects burn unsold tokens, thereby preventing inflation.
I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but unsold tokens will be saved for the future needs of the company.
Activity: 377
What happens to unsold tokens? Where can I get acquainted with your smart contract guys? Most projects burn unsold tokens, thereby preventing inflation.
Activity: 308
Good design and strong development team. I like your social networks and the regularity of their updates. So you are actively developing. Impressive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What I really like about Bonafi is their concept om battling counterfeited goods which helps consumers, retailers and manufacturers. Counterfeit goods are a global issue nowadays and the platform of Bonafi with the use of blockchain technology for anti counterfeiting solutions.
Great business guys. Well done. Helping the community and earn yourself. It seems you are doing something really new, and something that nobody did? What is the idea?
I heard, you want to inject something like promotional codes into the app? Who will distribute these promo codes?
I want to try to use your application, but wait still for so long. All hope that during this time you will be able to find a couple of manufacturers Smiley
The best thing is if you find an international manufacturer.
Pages:
Jump to: