Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 6. (Read 72660 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
This is a very serious project and now I understand why you are complying with all the laws of the United States ... for your project it's just necessary, I think so. If you are fighting with counterfeiters the only way is to be on the side of the law. Great, good luck!
Activity: 350
Who are your suppliers of crypto-tag? Is this a proven companies? What is the probability of fake crypto-tags from their side?
Activity: 326
Probably you are one of the first regulated projects? Do I understand correctly that it is best and safest to invest in such projects?

Of course, because the developers are financially and criminally responsible for your investments. Besides, the SEC rules prohibit bounty, so there are no free tokens lovers who sell them at a price below the market
Probably you are one of the first regulated projects? Do I understand correctly that it is best and safest to invest in such projects?
Good job guys. Useful product will help us defeat counterfeiters. I think our world has long needed this, millions of people suffer from this problem every year.
This number is much larger, given the size of the market. 600 billion dollars is an incredibly huge amount. Bonafi’s well-planned business will avoid increasing this amount.
Activity: 308
Good job guys. Useful product will help us defeat counterfeiters. I think our world has long needed this, millions of people suffer from this problem every year.
Activity: 378
What should I pay attention to when I invest in Bonafi, I have no questions left? Do you have an interview where you tell about your project?

Yeah, sure. Here's a live demonstration and quick Q/A from Steve Kuh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc&t=4389s
Activity: 203
If the crypto tag is removed from the product, the best option is to refuse the purchase, right? Without a crypto tag, it will be impossible to identify a counterfeit product or not?
I like your idea to make purchases much more safer and secure. Great. I like projects from US, it’s much more secure it seems to me.
 Wink
Activity: 364
Do you think the crypto market will go up? I think that in February there may be a stabilization of the market and closer to the summer the price for Ethereum and Bitcoin will go up. I hope due to the fact that your fees are in cryptocurrency, you will be able to benefit from the growth of the price of cryptocurrency
Merit: 1
Do they let you know about the amount of their sales during the ICO? I thought it would be nice if his supporters know their total sales, this will make the community thinks that they are transparent.
I haven't seen this amount, I hope that they will announce the results at the end of fundraising.   Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I usually don’t invest more than $ 100 in investments because of little experience and lack of funds, but I really want to invest in Bonafi more ... Security token and following the laws ... it inspires some confidence. But I understand that I need to study more
Then you should hurry because the ICO ends tomorrow.
Do they let you know about the amount of their sales during the ICO? I thought it would be nice if his supporters know their total sales, this will make the community thinks that they are transparent.
I usually don’t invest more than $ 100 in investments because of little experience and lack of funds, but I really want to invest in Bonafi more ... Security token and following the laws ... it inspires some confidence. But I understand that I need to study more
Then you should hurry because the ICO ends tomorrow.
What are your expectations for reducing the amount of counterfeit? Do you plan to cut 600 billion by half? Or completely? Cool

This will occur gradually. At first this amount will decrease gradually, but in 3-4 years it will completely disappear.
Activity: 324
What are your expectations for reducing the amount of counterfeit? Do you plan to cut 600 billion by half? Or completely? Cool
Activity: 356
Activity: 308
Hi Bonafi. What do I need to do to invest in your project now and how long will it take? Which currencies are accepted? Is there a commission when investing?
What should I pay attention to when I invest in Bonafi, I have no questions left? Do you have an interview where you tell about your project?
Activity: 250
A good project. You can set a new trend in the absence of competitors in this area and get the maximum number of customers and partners.
Great project guys. Last year I bought a counterfeit iPhone. Unfortunately, the lack of experience played a cruel joke on me. I think your technology will help ordinary users, ordinary people solve this problem.
Well, in the case of Apple, you should buy these products only from authorized dealers. And then you can forget about counterfeit

A very large number of people buy these products via the Internet. Sometimes there is no time to wait for delivery from the official Apple service. So they resort to orders from others by the seller. This is normal.
Pages:
Jump to: