Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 25. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I have seen options for the use of crypto tags, and in some cases the crypto tag is pasted on soft weaving (clothing). Tell me, is there any guarantee that the crypto tag will not come off ..?
Activity: 378
I like the fact that Bonafi has practically a working product. In general, we have the opportunity to invest in what is already working. This is a good privilege.
Merit: 1
Great project, I was planning to invest next year, but you are sympathetic to me now. It seems that your application is already doing quite well with the tasks set?
The application passes internal tests jointly and with some manufacturers. But what kind of manufacturers - nobody knows
Activity: 364
Great project, I was planning to invest next year, but you are sympathetic to me now. It seems that your application is already doing quite well with the tasks set?
Hi everybody! It seems to be a good business, isn't it? This will reduce costs for the manufacturer and the consumer.
Most definitely. The business is incredibly thoughtful, the product is almost ready to go. The team also shows great success.
Activity: 326
Hi everybody! It seems to be a good business, isn't it? This will reduce costs for the manufacturer and the consumer.
I haven't seen any updates from you for a long time. What's the matter, why is there nothing new? How is your app? Everything is working?

They should be active in promoting this project as based from the roadmap, they are in the ICO stage right now. But couldn't see any stat bar from their website? Any news from the team? I like this project because they put an effort to get the trademark of their product though still pending?

https://i.imgur.com/FxvA3eB.png

Yes, ICO is in the process now, but I don't see how much they have raised, how many investors have? Many usually make an online counter.

This may be at the discretion of the project management. So I think the developers will talk about everything at the conclusion of ICO
Activity: 392
I haven't seen any updates from you for a long time. What's the matter, why is there nothing new? How is your app? Everything is working?

They should be active in promoting this project as based from the roadmap, they are in the ICO stage right now. But couldn't see any stat bar from their website? Any news from the team? I like this project because they put an effort to get the trademark of their product though still pending?

https://i.imgur.com/FxvA3eB.png

Yes, ICO is in the process now, but I don't see how much they have raised, how many investors have? Many usually make an online counter.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 308
You can achieve unprecedented heights, I'm sure. Many of the experts in cryptography that I know of have been very complimentary about bonafi.

If we take into account only the area of protection against counterfeit, then Bonafi has already achieved the best results among all those involved.
Merit: 1
You can achieve unprecedented heights, I'm sure. Many of the experts in cryptography that I know of have been very complimentary about bonafi.
I think the launch of Bonafi is already waiting for many thousands of users, investors and manufacturers. I think this will be a really big event that will please us all!
Do I understand correctly that when buying your tokens, we buy your assets? That is, BONA Token will be something of a company stock?
Unlike utility tokens, security tokens are tied to real securities that represent tokenized assets. In some cases, these tokens represent real capital in the enterprise, that is, they play the role of a “digital share”. A security token is not necessarily tied to a share in a company; they can be used to divide the owner’s rights in relation to a wide range of assets, from real estate to art. In fact, they may grant the holder a number of rights. This could be shareholding, periodic dividends, finance inflows, debt payments, voting rights, and more. All these rights are secured by a smart contract that controls tokens.

What is important is the fact that, due to the peculiarities of these tokens, from a legal and regulatory perspective, they are treated quite differently. Their value is backed by securities, therefore security tokens are considered an investment. In addition, this means that additional regulatory requirements and reporting requirements are imposed on the companies issuing them.
Activity: 322
Do I understand correctly that when buying your tokens, we buy your assets? That is, BONA Token will be something of a company stock?
Activity: 334
Bonafi is one of the best investment projects. The idea of counterfeit protection as well as the provision of marketing tools for the manufacturer seem to be a great idea.
Activity: 250
I like the work of this team. In less than a year, they achieved what others did not even try to achieve. This is a good indicator.
I can say that for the first time I see a project that correctly uses modern technologies and in the aggregate it turns out a great product. Bonafi creates the future
True, this is very good because, in addition to a good idea, Bonafi presents a security token, which is also an advantage. I am sure that the future of ICO is STO
Only in the USA. Other countries are not eager to cooperate and obey the rules of the SEC. I think we cannot know exactly how the cryptocurrency situation will develop, but the idea of creating a security token is relatively dubious.
Activity: 265
I can say that for the first time I see a project that correctly uses modern technologies and in the aggregate it turns out a great product. Bonafi creates the future
True, this is very good because, in addition to a good idea, Bonafi presents a security token, which is also an advantage. I am sure that the future of ICO is STO
Pages:
Jump to: