Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 24. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I believe that Bonafi is a very high quality product. We will be delighted with its use in the near future. It will take a highly sought-after niche in app stores.
Activity: 364
Bonafi, how are you going to attract partners? How will you convince manufacturers that they need to cooperate with you and that this will increase their image and net profit?
I think the bonafi services provided and their demonstrations speak for themselves. They just need to prove how effective this method is than those used by manufacturers. In fact, it is 100% more efficient.
Activity: 356
Bonafi, how are you going to attract partners? How will you convince manufacturers that they need to cooperate with you and that this will increase their image and net profit?
I will be ready to invest around mid-December. I understand that there will be no bonuses anymore, so there is no point in rushing to invest, right?
Well, look, Bonafi gets a lot of private investment. Once they reach the goal, they can close the sale of tokens. Don't hurry, but consider this fact.

Private investment and public fundraising are two different Bonafi funds that are not related. That is, private investment does not affect the result of ICO
I will be ready to invest around mid-December. I understand that there will be no bonuses anymore, so there is no point in rushing to invest, right?
Well, look, Bonafi gets a lot of private investment. Once they reach the goal, they can close the sale of tokens. Don't hurry, but consider this fact.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Yes, definitely, Bonafi will not add any Bonuses. They simply can not do this because of compliance with the rules of the SEC.

How can you earn tokens using your platform? Or can I only buy tokens on the exchange?  Huh

Write reviews about products, interact with manufacturers and get tokens as a reward! Well thought out reward system, isn't it?
Well, many tokens cannot be earned this way! However, as an additional option for obtaining profitable tokens - quite happy. I will write reviews for every product I buy!

The more products you buy, the more tokens you get for reviews. Naturally, in the first and second year of the application there will not be so many goods. However, in 5-10 years this amount will be so huge that it will contain almost all your purchases.
Activity: 203

How can you earn tokens using your platform? Or can I only buy tokens on the exchange?  Huh

Write reviews about products, interact with manufacturers and get tokens as a reward! Well thought out reward system, isn't it?
Well, many tokens cannot be earned this way! However, as an additional option for obtaining profitable tokens - quite happy. I will write reviews for every product I buy!
Merit: 1

Bonafi makes an incredible project, all information is transmitted in a very simple and understandable language. Well-formed development team. In fact, Bonafi is the project that many have tried to create, but only these guys succeeded.

Right! Bonafi is the first to cross the NFC, Blockchain and the brilliant idea to get rid of counterfeiting together!  Wink
Activity: 336
Bonafi makes an incredible project, all information is transmitted in a very simple and understandable language. Well-formed development team. In fact, Bonafi is the project that many have tried to create, but only these guys succeeded.
Activity: 324
Technically very competent white paper. I think Bonafi will have a long development, but your impulses to do better that other, to make qualitatively and to change the market are very noble
You can achieve unprecedented heights, I'm sure. Many of the experts in cryptography that I know of have been very complimentary about bonafi.

If we take into account only the area of protection against counterfeit, then Bonafi has already achieved the best results among all those involved.

What makes them better than other existing solutions like WaBi? They have a rebranding and some big new partnerships coming up.
How is a blockchain used in Wabi? Does it protect products, is there any encryption of each tag separately? Bonafi provides protection, storage and transmission of information thanks to the blockchain.
Activity: 322
You can achieve unprecedented heights, I'm sure. Many of the experts in cryptography that I know of have been very complimentary about bonafi.

If we take into account only the area of protection against counterfeit, then Bonafi has already achieved the best results among all those involved.

What makes them better than other existing solutions like WaBi? They have a rebranding and some big new partnerships coming up.
Bonafi crypto tags are much smaller and work using a blockchain. Each tag has its own encryption. I think I should study Bonafi more thoroughly, but I like the form factor of the Bonafi crypto tag more
Activity: 20

What is the cost of each crypto tag separately? Will you supply crypto tags free of charge for software manufacturers, or will you sell them?

I think in mass production the price of a crypto tag doesn't exceed $0.10.
Bonafi is not profitable just to supply crypto tags to manufacturers, it's much more profitable to sell them  Wink
What is the cost of each crypto tag separately? Will you supply crypto tags free of charge for software manufacturers, or will you sell them?
Activity: 377
I have seen options for the use of crypto tags, and in some cases the crypto tag is pasted on soft weaving (clothing). Tell me, is there any guarantee that the crypto tag will not come off ..?

While the product is new - the crypto tag will not come off. Of course, if you wear clothes, it can be damaged or torn off. But ultimately, a crypto tag is needed to identify a new product.
Pages:
Jump to: