Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 26. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
The same technology is used for scanning as wireless charging and payment by card through Apple Pay, right? I heard that now quite a lot of products contain NFC tag, but not to protect against counterfeiting
No, these are two different standards for the transmission of information and energy. NFC is data transfer. And wireless charging is Qi  Wink
The same technology is used for scanning as wireless charging and payment by card through Apple Pay, right? I heard that now quite a lot of products contain NFC tag, but not to protect against counterfeiting
Activity: 342
For the first time I see the use of NFC in conjunction with cryptography. Apparently, each of your tags has its own cipher, which will be read by a special application, right? How fast is it? Instantly?
Yes, it will take you about 10 seconds. Open the app, pay, scan, view information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU
Oh, it looks impressive. But the interface is not very good. Too simple - it doesnt cause admiration Roll Eyes
Of course, this is a prototype app, dude. The interface and functionality can still change dramatically by the time the application is launched.
Activity: 322
For the first time I see the use of NFC in conjunction with cryptography. Apparently, each of your tags has its own cipher, which will be read by a special application, right? How fast is it? Instantly?
Yes, it will take you about 10 seconds. Open the app, pay, scan, view information:
Oh, it looks impressive. But the interface is not very good. Too simple - it doesnt cause admiration Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
If we simulate a situation on the market, then Bonafi should find a certain demand for their service quickly enough. At least in view of the apparent lack of competition. Yes, there are some projects that work in approximately the same direction, but their ways of dealing with counterfeit are morally outdated.
The blockchain opens up new opportunities for everyone and Bonafi decided to use this as profitably and efficiently as possible.
This should reduce the cost of various negative situations associated with user complaints. And in general, this should increase the profit of the manufacturer.
Do you mean those cases where someone bought a counterfeit product and sent a complaint to the manufacturer due to poor product quality? In this case, usually, the court has the right to refuse the proceedings due to the fact that the consumer bought the goods from an unauthorized seller, and of course the seller will be held directly responsible.
If we simulate a situation on the market, then Bonafi should find a certain demand for their service quickly enough. At least in view of the apparent lack of competition. Yes, there are some projects that work in approximately the same direction, but their ways of dealing with counterfeit are morally outdated.
The blockchain opens up new opportunities for everyone and Bonafi decided to use this as profitably and efficiently as possible.
This should reduce the cost of various negative situations associated with user complaints. And in general, this should increase the profit of the manufacturer.
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
Hello everyone. Tell me, do you have a referral program and bounty? I could not find any information about this.
NO. This doesn't comply with SEC rules. Bonafi make STO but not ICO. These are different things. Read about it... For example: https://101blockchains.com/sto-vs-ico-the-difference/

Here's an article about Bonafi STO guys! https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-launches-sto-to-fight-counterfeits-on-blockchain/
Activity: 364
Hello everyone. Tell me, do you have a referral program and bounty? I could not find any information about this.
NO. This doesn't comply with SEC rules. Bonafi make STO but not ICO. These are different things. Read about it... For example: https://101blockchains.com/sto-vs-ico-the-difference/
Activity: 377
I like the fact that Bonafi is a very versatile and multifunctional project. That is, it can work with any manufacturer, with each person, with each product. And the liquidity of the idea is extremely high.
It would be good if you started working before the completion of ICO - so people could see the benefits in your project and be more willing to invest
Hey. They need funds to complete the development. They have already shown several presentations and have told more than enough about their application and their idea.

Exactly. Investing in Bonafi is investing in a working prototype of an application and in an effective business model that will be profitable in 100% of cases
It would be good if you started working before the completion of ICO - so people could see the benefits in your project and be more willing to invest
Hey. They need funds to complete the development. They have already shown several presentations and have told more than enough about their application and their idea.
Activity: 203
Merit: 1
Awesomely planned and implemented business. This model will allow you to spread the demand for the application very quickly and widely, and after a few years everyone will talk about you and use it every day.
You will probably have a hard time convincing people of the effectiveness of your idea, but as soon as you prove this, many manufacturers will be happy to cooperate, because society will want safe shopping !!
Yes, this will be enough even 1 popular manufacturer .... But I hope that Bonafi will find at least 3 manufacturers for cooperation in the coming year!
Bonafi plans 1 large producer and 2 small ones. With this option, Bonafi will have enough resources to conduct a full and effective activity. This is the plan for the first year of work.
So they already have some definite thoughts about who it will be? Or is it just a miscalculation of the greatest efficiency?
Activity: 149
You will probably have a hard time convincing people of the effectiveness of your idea, but as soon as you prove this, many manufacturers will be happy to cooperate, because society will want safe shopping !!
Yes, this will be enough even 1 popular manufacturer .... But I hope that Bonafi will find at least 3 manufacturers for cooperation in the coming year!
Bonafi plans 1 large producer and 2 small ones. With this option, Bonafi will have enough resources to conduct a full and effective activity. This is the plan for the first year of work.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: