Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 37. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 0
It's great that Bonafi appeared now, when the growth of the contact was incredibly fast. And in my opinion, Bonafi is the only one who has approached the opportunity to fight as much as possible.
Yes, we waited for such methods of struggle. It is effective. Counterfeiters will have no chance to deceive the buyer if Bonafi becomes a fairly popular service.
Activity: 378
It's great that Bonafi appeared now, when the growth of the contact was incredibly fast. And in my opinion, Bonafi is the only one who has approached the opportunity to fight as much as possible.
Activity: 322
Bonafi will change the future of the market. The abundance of counterfeit products creates an extensive field of activity. In addition, Bonafi has a solution for online shopping.

Do you mean browser extension or what?
I know that they want to do this, but I have not seen a single demonstration of this technology ...

Bonafi's only one online shopping solution is an extension. You haven't seen a single demonstration because it hasn't been shown once. Bonafi told that certain complications arose, most likely due to the addition of new functionality, so this extension will be shown along with the application for smartphones.
Activity: 350
Bonafi will change the future of the market. The abundance of counterfeit products creates an extensive field of activity. In addition, Bonafi has a solution for online shopping.

Do you mean browser extension or what?
I know that they want to do this, but I have not seen a single demonstration of this technology ...
Activity: 364
Activity: 356
Investing in similar projects will contribute to the development of a market economy and, in general, will favorably affect the absence of counterfeit goods in the market.
For this, Bonafi needs to build a fairly responsive community that will write reviews and contribute in every way to and interact with each other and with the manufacturer.
Investing in similar projects will contribute to the development of a market economy and, in general, will favorably affect the absence of counterfeit goods in the market.
Excellent stand-alone project with a brilliant idea. Grandiose gentlemen, an innovative approach to creating a business. You will be able to succeed in a couple of years and completely protect us from counterfeit

I think the BONA token will go up much earlier than in a couple of years. When making a deal with 1-2 manufacturers, the popularity of the goods of these manufacturers is enough to increase the price of the token

Absolutely right. And, I'm more than sure, they can make a deal with more than 1-2 manufacturers in less than 1 year.  Grin

Merit: 1
Excellent stand-alone project with a brilliant idea. Grandiose gentlemen, an innovative approach to creating a business. You will be able to succeed in a couple of years and completely protect us from counterfeit

I think the BONA token will go up much earlier than in a couple of years. When making a deal with 1-2 manufacturers, the popularity of the goods of these manufacturers is enough to increase the price of the token
Activity: 364
Hello to all! Tell me, how profitable is Bonafi for investment? What should I look for before investing?

You should take into account the fact that the investment in Bonafi is quite long-term. And you must go through a complete identification. And what is important - now, at the main stage of sales there is no bonus.
Activity: 203
Hello to all! Tell me, how profitable is Bonafi for investment? What should I look for before investing?
Activity: 334
Excellent well thought out business! I think I will be ready to invest in December. I'm going to study white paper in more detail.

The study of whitepaper should come first. I see that the application is already running judging by the demonstrations, but there are only 2. Why so few? Make an extensive, normal demo.
Excellent well thought out business! I think I will be ready to invest in December. I'm going to study white paper in more detail.

Their softcap is only $1 million. Well, yes, this is not so little, but many projects have a much higher amount... In addition, Bonafi is regulated by the SEC, which is an advantage for serious investors.

Yes, and earlier this amount was 3 million ... why did they reduce it? Well, more likely to successfully achieve a softcap. With respect for the laws and the availability of a working product, they have a good chance of success.

They simply split the fees on ICO and on private investment. By the way, their goal is not a soft cap, but a hard cap.  Wink

It’s natural, each developer wants to raise the maximum possible amount of funds. So let's hope that Bonafi manages to do this.
Activity: 308

Their softcap is only $1 million. Well, yes, this is not so little, but many projects have a much higher amount... In addition, Bonafi is regulated by the SEC, which is an advantage for serious investors.

Yes, and earlier this amount was 3 million ... why did they reduce it? Well, more likely to successfully achieve a softcap. With respect for the laws and the availability of a working product, they have a good chance of success.

They simply split the fees on ICO and on private investment. By the way, their goal is not a soft cap, but a hard cap.  Wink
Activity: 406

Authenticating the Supply Chain Using Blockchain Technology. By integrating the Crypto-Tag™ and Mobile Application with Blockchain technology, they are empowering Brands, Retailers, and Consumers the ability to fight against counterfeit products. Steve Kuh, CEO, has been running a tech firm as CEO for 22 years... Wink

Where can I get acquainted with the experience of the other members of the Bonafi team, guys?

Bonafi Team:
Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, ICO Advisor - Supply Chain
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant

Simon Cocking has more than 20 ICOs prior experience.

A very experienced team and I will be very surprised if they fail to launch the project as they want. But now the most important thing is money and the market. How are you going to raise money in such a negative market?

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Authenticating the Supply Chain Using Blockchain Technology. By integrating the Crypto-Tag™ and Mobile Application with Blockchain technology, they are empowering Brands, Retailers, and Consumers the ability to fight against counterfeit products. Steve Kuh, CEO, has been running a tech firm as CEO for 22 years... Wink

Where can I get acquainted with the experience of the other members of the Bonafi team, guys?

Bonafi Team:
Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, ICO Advisor - Supply Chain
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant

Simon Cocking has more than 20 ICOs prior experience.

A very experienced team and I will be very surprised if they fail to launch the project as they want. But now the most important thing is money and the market. How are you going to raise money in such a negative market?
Activity: 336
Hi developers. How successful are your developments, and how successful were your previous fundraising stages? What do you plan to do immediately after the end of ICO on December 23?

Finding partners will be a priority for them. + developing an application for iOS and developing a browser extension

Fine. I think they have a lot of work to do, but they can handle everything before the product launches, right?
If Bonafi is launched in March, they can delve into the development of application resiliency, for example
Pages:
Jump to: