Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 38. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 0
Hi developers. How successful are your developments, and how successful were your previous fundraising stages? What do you plan to do immediately after the end of ICO on December 23?

Finding partners will be a priority for them. + developing an application for iOS and developing a browser extension
Activity: 364
Hi developers. How successful are your developments, and how successful were your previous fundraising stages? What do you plan to do immediately after the end of ICO on December 23?
Activity: 322
Amazingly broad application possibilities for your application. The manufacturer will receive comprehensive support for their product and its full security.

Yes, if all this will be implemented in accordance with the plan - Bonafi will be a great partner for each manufacturer. Moreover, it will significantly raise their net profit.
Amazingly broad application possibilities for your application. The manufacturer will receive comprehensive support for their product and its full security.
Authenticating the Supply Chain Using Blockchain Technology. By integrating the Crypto-Tag™ and Mobile Application with Blockchain technology, they are empowering Brands, Retailers, and Consumers the ability to fight against counterfeit products. Steve Kuh, CEO, has been running a tech firm as CEO for 22 years... Wink

Where can I get acquainted with the experience of the other members of the Bonafi team, guys?

Bonafi Team:
Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, ICO Advisor - Supply Chain
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant

Simon Cocking has more than 20 ICOs prior experience.

Hi, great team guys. Have you been working in this team for a long time? I think you can handle most of the possible problems in the future!
Activity: 265
Authenticating the Supply Chain Using Blockchain Technology. By integrating the Crypto-Tag™ and Mobile Application with Blockchain technology, they are empowering Brands, Retailers, and Consumers the ability to fight against counterfeit products. Steve Kuh, CEO, has been running a tech firm as CEO for 22 years... Wink

Where can I get acquainted with the experience of the other members of the Bonafi team, guys?

Bonafi Team:
Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, ICO Advisor - Supply Chain
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant

Simon Cocking has more than 20 ICOs prior experience.
Activity: 308

Activity: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hi, great project. Have you already achieved any success in the development of the application?
Hey. here are a couple of demonstrations, judge for yourself:
https://youtu.be/WHLV1CpTRIc

https://youtu.be/1x6TdzjjVwU

Great demonstrations. Steve Kuh is a great leader. He knows what he is doing and he likes his business. Great job. Good luck Bonafi!

He has a great experience behind his back, so he knows how to competently develop his ideas and follow the plan! I will start my investments as soon as I can. It is a pity that I couldn't join on the pre-sale when there was a bonus
Hi, great project. Have you already achieved any success in the development of the application?

Great demonstrations. Steve Kuh is a great leader. He knows what he is doing and he likes his business. Great job. Good luck Bonafi!
Activity: 342

very interested in the list of manufacturers. I understand that you don’t disclose this information, but can you say whether the negotiations are successfully or not successfully?
Activity: 350

Of course, they have a working application that is already being tested by manufacturers who work with Bonafi in trial mode.

Hey. Where can I download try the app? It is interesting to see how convenient it is to use? Do you already have an installer for the application?
if you are a manufacturer, then you can try to contact Bonafi by mail. but for ordinary users the application is not available
Merit: 1

Of course, they have a working application that is already being tested by manufacturers who work with Bonafi in trial mode.

Hey. Where can I download try the app? It is interesting to see how convenient it is to use? Do you already have an installer for the application?

Activity: 406
Activity: 336
A new feature that allows you to track the assets of manufacturers - is incredible. I like it. This will probably attract even more interest from manufacturers.

Yes, it will be something like mail tracking, right? Time and location of the product?

Yes, full tracking. when and where the product arrives. it is very convenient because the product cannot be stolen
Activity: 350
A new feature that allows you to track the assets of manufacturers - is incredible. I like it. This will probably attract even more interest from manufacturers.

Yes, it will be something like mail tracking, right? Time and location of the product?
Activity: 377
It is best to buy this token now, during the ICO, because I am sure that the BONA token will grow rapidly in price after Bonafi has found at least a couple of partners!

Yes, it seems that the potential of the token is quite large. So buying at a low enough price can now turn into a fairly large profit later!
I believe in it, so I participated in the pre-sale! The price was slightly better than now, but not by much! So $0.1 is still a pretty good price!
Pages:
Jump to: