Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 39. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
It is best to buy this token now, during the ICO, because I am sure that the BONA token will grow rapidly in price after Bonafi has found at least a couple of partners!

Yes, it seems that the potential of the token is quite large. So buying at a low enough price can now turn into a fairly large profit later!
Activity: 350
It is best to buy this token now, during the ICO, because I am sure that the BONA token will grow rapidly in price after Bonafi has found at least a couple of partners!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think I am ready to invest in Bonafi. I already bought tokens on pre-sale at a price that is slightly lower than now. Will I get the same conditions for the purchase?

It would be dishonest if investors received any different conditions. Even if the investor has already invested, then in the next stage, the investor will receive conditions that all others will receive
Activity: 364
I think I am ready to invest in Bonafi. I already bought tokens on pre-sale at a price that is slightly lower than now. Will I get the same conditions for the purchase?
The Bonafi App would be the only App working on NFC capable mobile phone App that will work with the Bonafi Crypto-Tag. Understood from the team that big data analytics is a key revenue generator.

Definitely. I wonder if the application will collect any confidential user data? It would not be very nice.

Oh, I'm sure that Bonafi will not disclose any information about users, and definitely will not collect personal data.

They will only collect data needed for various companies that need information about the interests of users and their preferences.
Activity: 326
The Bonafi App would be the only App working on NFC capable mobile phone App that will work with the Bonafi Crypto-Tag. Understood from the team that big data analytics is a key revenue generator.

Definitely. I wonder if the application will collect any confidential user data? It would not be very nice.

Oh, I'm sure that Bonafi will not disclose any information about users, and definitely will not collect personal data.
Activity: 334

copper member
Activity: 168
Activity: 406
Didn't you think about embedding certain discount coupons and promocodes into the application for users, who bought manufacturers' products that will cooperate with you?

Bonafi made a reward system for feedback. They are also considering the possibility of introducing promotional codes and various additional embedded purchases.
Activity: 308
Didn't you think about embedding certain discount coupons and promocodes into the application for users, who bought manufacturers' products that will cooperate with you?
Good day. Can I register, explore your project and then start investing? I think it's even better for you if more people register with your system?
Yes of course. Before investing, you register in any case. No one will force you to invest immediately. You are authenticated before this.
Activity: 336
Good day. Can I register, explore your project and then start investing? I think it's even better for you if more people register with your system?
If I am new to investments, but I like Bonafi - is this project suitable for me? How can I invest safely? I need expert advice

You should study Bonafi more carefully, read the white paper and evaluate all the risks. In any case, investing in Bonafi is much better than in another project that does not comply with the laws.
Activity: 364
If I am new to investments, but I like Bonafi - is this project suitable for me? How can I invest safely? I need expert advice
It's simple: people were not prepared for this, Bonafi did something completely new, and many people are skeptical about it. It all depends on whether people are ready to believe that opposition is possible or not. Are you ready to do something, change something?
Well, if manufacturers start to cooperate - buyers will have no choice - we will have to use Bonafi. I am not against it; on the contrary, I like it very much.
Activity: 254
I found this project at ICOBench. I must admit that the rating of Bonafi is very high. Expert evaluations are good, good description of the project and its team. I think with the release of the application, the rating of Banofi rises even higher

For sure. But the vision of the project should be slightly higher than 4/5. I think no one is able to realize such an idea better. At least for the moment.

It's simple: people were not prepared for this, Bonafi did something completely new, and many people are skeptical about it. It all depends on whether people are ready to believe that opposition is possible or not. Are you ready to do something, change something?
I found this project at ICOBench. I must admit that the rating of Bonafi is very high. Expert evaluations are good, good description of the project and its team. I think with the release of the application, the rating of Banofi rises even higher

For sure. But the vision of the project should be slightly higher than 4/5. I think no one is able to realize such an idea better. At least for the moment.
Activity: 392
Bonafi is the most powerful project this year. I am glad that we have the opportunity to monitor your development. Continue in the same spirit

It is not so interesting - just watch. Much more interesting to take part, and make a profit, right? This is my opinion. Great way to buy a couple of thousand prospective tokens.
Activity: 322
Bonafi is the most powerful project this year. I am glad that we have the opportunity to monitor your development. Continue in the same spirit
Pages:
Jump to: