Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 41. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
What are the privileges for investors at this stage of the ICO, I don't understand? I am considering investment options, but I am in doubt. Am I just investing money without bonuses?

Are you used to great bonuses? Project working under the law of the United States and regulated by the SEC. They are not eligible to make a bonus on ICO. Only during pre-sale and private sale. You get a reduced minimum investment amount - $ 100, instead of $ 500 in the previous step.
Activity: 364
What are the privileges for investors at this stage of the ICO, I don't understand? I am considering investment options, but I am in doubt. Am I just investing money without bonuses?
Activity: 308
Awesome idea with reviews, I like the fact that reviews can be written only to those who bought this product 100%. Thus, there will be no “purchased” reviews.

It's right. I hope the reward from the manufacturer will be generous enough!
As I understand it, they might as well be promoting some beta versions of their products, right? Deliver response from users and correct errors
Well, beta versions are usually found in software that Bonafi has nothing to do with. So I'm not sure that this is possible ....
Activity: 324
Awesome idea with reviews, I like the fact that reviews can be written only to those who bought this product 100%. Thus, there will be no “purchased” reviews.

It's right. I hope the reward from the manufacturer will be generous enough!
As I understand it, they might as well be promoting some beta versions of their products, right? Deliver response from users and correct errors
Activity: 322
Do you have an international team, or all of your team members work in America?  Roll Eyes

I'm not sure, but I think I heard something about employees in Korea and in China. Well, apart from the team from Los Angeles. So the team is clearly multinational.
Activity: 350
Do you have an international team, or all of your team members work in America?  Roll Eyes
Good morning! Has the sale started successfully? How long does a transaction take?   Roll Eyes

Hey. Yes, the sale began successfully. The transaction takes a little time, don't worry about it. But first you need to pass identification, provide a passport and other information upon their request.
Activity: 265
Good morning! Has the sale started successfully? How long does a transaction take?   Roll Eyes
Bonafi is going to launch an application and browser extension in March 2019, right? But will the manufacturing partners get access earlier? To prepare for successful integration

Hey, Bonafi is already testing the application with some manufacturers. They are already working with the application. So everything is fine
An interesting project! Have you already patented your technology ?? I have never seen crypto tags, so this is purely your development?
Merit: 1
Bonafi is going to launch an application and browser extension in March 2019, right? But will the manufacturing partners get access earlier? To prepare for successful integration
If I am engaged in a small production of handmade leather goods, can I count on cooperation with Bonafi? Well, I think it will not hurt either my image or yours, right?

But what is the benefit? You have no problems with fakes. Or do you think this is mutually beneficial cooperation?

Any cooperation between two or more companies is always a great way to promote your services and your name to the community.  Wink
If I am engaged in a small production of handmade leather goods, can I count on cooperation with Bonafi? Well, I think it will not hurt either my image or yours, right?

But what is the benefit? You have no problems with fakes. Or do you think this is mutually beneficial cooperation?
Activity: 254

I am sure that Bonafi will support any manufacturer from the smallest to the largest. If only the manufacturer would like this
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Guys. Here is a new article about Bonafi, if someone hasn't seen: https://www.freightwaves.com/news/blockchain/startups/authenticating-the-supply-chain
Not bad! I wonder how popular this resource is and how many people read this article?
But I like that this is not written on the Bonafi website, but on a third-party website, so more people know about it
Good day. I have a desire to buy your tokens. Tell me, will you make any demonstrations before the end of the ICO? I would like to see a little more materials about the application
The next demo is scheduled for the beginning of 2019 when the browser extension will be launched. But maybe they will do something, it is unknown.
Activity: 406
Good day. I have a desire to buy your tokens. Tell me, will you make any demonstrations before the end of the ICO? I would like to see a little more materials about the application
Pages:
Jump to: