Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 40. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hi, great project guys. I will invest in it with great pleasure later! I will definitely download your application as soon as it becomes possible.
Why later? If Bonafi reaches the hard cap, they’ll stop selling. So, if you have studied the project and are ready to invest, do it right away.
Activity: 364
Hi, great project guys. I will invest in it with great pleasure later! I will definitely download your application as soon as it becomes possible.
Activity: 265
Why there is no full demonstration? From the moment of installing the application to the demonstration of each function separately? Or the application is not ready yet?  Roll Eyes
Hey. Yes, the application is working in trial mode, this is not a full-fledged launch, so don't wait for anything outstanding now Cheesy
Why there is no full demonstration? From the moment of installing the application to the demonstration of each function separately? Or the application is not ready yet?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 250
What is the difference between private equity and ordinary ICO? Private investments are taken in much larger amounts?

In the period of private investment at the beginning of this fundraising, the minimum amount of investment was at $ 2,000. So, yes, private investment is larger.
Now, at the crowd sale stage, the minimum amount is only $ 100. Wink Wink

Hello. Now $ 100 amount to enter? This is not bad, I like it ... it’s a pity that I can’t get any bonuses for my friends.
What is the difference between private equity and ordinary ICO? Private investments are taken in much larger amounts?

In the period of private investment at the beginning of this fundraising, the minimum amount of investment was at $ 2,000. So, yes, private investment is larger.
Now, at the crowd sale stage, the minimum amount is only $ 100. Wink Wink
Activity: 326
Activity: 334
What are the privileges for investors at this stage of the ICO, I don't understand? I am considering investment options, but I am in doubt. Am I just investing money without bonuses?
Usually, the more bonuses when buying tokens-the more then the drop in the price of the token. So I never worry about bonuses))

That is why Bonafi is governed by the SEC which prohibit it. Thus, Bonafi can avoid strong dumping and tokens to “drain” at a low price ...
So, yes, I am sure that the absence of bonuses and bounty is just a bonus for real investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
What are the privileges for investors at this stage of the ICO, I don't understand? I am considering investment options, but I am in doubt. Am I just investing money without bonuses?
Usually, the more bonuses when buying tokens-the more then the drop in the price of the token. So I never worry about bonuses))
Activity: 378
As I understand it, Bonafi also receives private investment? So, in addition to ICO, they also have third-party funds coming into the fund?

Yes, Bonafi accepts private investment. But this doesn't affect the established target for ICO - $ 15 million.

Honestly, 15 million is just a huge amount. In such a market position, it should be a miracle.
But Bonafi is also not a simple project, I hope people will take it very positively.
Activity: 406
As I understand it, Bonafi also receives private investment? So, in addition to ICO, they also have third-party funds coming into the fund?

Yes, Bonafi accepts private investment. But this doesn't affect the established target for ICO - $ 15 million.
Activity: 392
A good project. I like your site and your white paper. How big is your community now? I mean, how many partners and products are already in your database?

They work with many partners. I think, in fact, in the database there are already some achievements.
Activity: 149
A good project. I like your site and your white paper. How big is your community now? I mean, how many partners and products are already in your database?
Activity: 378
I hope that you have planned a fairly large-scale marketing program after ICO. It will be useful to you. Millions should know about your project. And better - billions of people
Bonafi is project building an online platform where the manufacturers and the consumers come together to authenticate goods that we buy everyday. They plan to spend the next 3 year building the company, work with its manufacturing partners, and build the platform. Bonafi solves the counterfeit issues by showing authentic supply chain information on blockchain for the goods.
Can we make some money using your platform? In addition to trading tokens on the exchange or just waiting for the price growth, what can we do?
Write reviews about the goods - get reward in tokens. This is one of the options. Maybe Bonafi will present us something else.

The best and 100% way to make a profit is to keep tokens for at least a couple of years.  Wink
Activity: 364
Can we make some money using your platform? In addition to trading tokens on the exchange or just waiting for the price growth, what can we do?
Write reviews about the goods - get reward in tokens. This is one of the options. Maybe Bonafi will present us something else.
Activity: 377
Activity: 308
Incredible. Finally, we get full protection from fraudsters. It was hard enough to implement, right? I will wait for the continuation!
Pages:
Jump to: