Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 42. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Hello. Tell us about your benefits for investors?
If non-US investors get 45 days of waiting, what are the prospects for US investors?
I think they will get the same conditions, it's just the law. The law must be respected. I think US investors understand this very well.

Correct. The USA investors have 12 months of custody period. But this will not be a problem for serious investors.
Activity: 364
If non-US investors get 45 days of waiting, what are the prospects for US investors?
I think they will get the same conditions, it's just the law. The law must be respected. I think US investors understand this very well.
Activity: 350
Good that Bonafi works in accordance with the laws of the United States. This is the most logical step because the cryptocurrency is increasingly subject to regulation.
I love this project. I am fully confident that Bonafi will find real success and create a sensation in this area!
Probably, yes. It even seems to me that they have already found some manufacturers that will definitely join, they just don't tell us about it.

They don't sign a cooperation agreement, respectively, there is no point in talking about it. Naturally, we all hope that Bonafi already have certain achievements
Activity: 356
I love this project. I am fully confident that Bonafi will find real success and create a sensation in this area!
Probably, yes. It even seems to me that they have already found some manufacturers that will definitely join, they just don't tell us about it.
Activity: 324
Well, guys, the sale has begun. Preparing for investment! I wish you all good luck.
As I understand it, Bonafi will send us tokens in 45 days not from the beginning of the purchase, from after the end of the ICO?

Yes, somewhere in the middle of February, all right!
But this is only for non-US citizens.
Well, guys, the sale has begun. Preparing for investment! I wish you all good luck.
As I understand it, Bonafi will send us tokens in 45 days not from the beginning of the purchase, from after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Is it true that when investing in US dollars - the minimum amount is $20, 000? Why?

The $20,000 is only for buying in USD. It must be bank wire transferred to our escrow account. For all other investment in BTC, ETH,  and LTC, please use the address at https://tokensale.bonafi.io

Now I understood. Well, in general, investing in cryptocurrency is not so hard, so everything is quite explicable. I hope this doesn't affect the investment decision.
Is it true that when investing in US dollars - the minimum amount is $20, 000? Why?

The $20,000 is only for buying in USD. It must be bank wire transferred to our escrow account. For all other investment in BTC, ETH,  and LTC, please use the address at https://tokensale.bonafi.io
Activity: 203
Congratulations on the beginning of the sale of the public, guys! Good luck to you in this most important stage of your fundraising!
I want to download your application as soon as it becomes possible. Will it be a paid application, or will it be available to absolutely everyone?
Yes, of course it will be available to everyone completely free. The application will have a built-in payment method for scanning goods.
Activity: 308
I want to download your application as soon as it becomes possible. Will it be a paid application, or will it be available to absolutely everyone?
This project is really a very simple project on the technical side, but getting the businesses to adapt the system is the more difficult part. So it depends on if the team already have connections with establish brands, electronic needing such services.

They work with several manufacturers in trial mode, but no manufacturer has signed for now.

Maybe they are not ready to enter into a contract yet? Maybe Bonafi specifically give manufacturers to verify their effectiveness?
Activity: 336
This project is really a very simple project on the technical side, but getting the businesses to adapt the system is the more difficult part. So it depends on if the team already have connections with establish brands, electronic needing such services.

They work with several manufacturers in trial mode, but no manufacturer has signed for now.
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 250
I advised this project to familiar investors, and they became interested in it. Is this really one of the few projects that created the security token?

Well, in general there are quite a lot of such projects, but they have not gained much popularity. In addition, there are no legal exchanges for security tokens. So - yes, Bonafi is one of the first.
Activity: 308
I advised this project to familiar investors, and they became interested in it. Is this really one of the few projects that created the security token?
Pages:
Jump to: