Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 54. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
How can I check if my phone will support your Bonafi app? What OS are you going to support?
Activity: 254
What does the manufacturer need to make a partnership with Bonafi?

Confirmation of production rights, at least. A certain package of documents, different references .... well, if you are a producer, you know what it is about
Activity: 334
What does the manufacturer need to make a partnership with Bonafi?
Activity: 392
The topic of your anti-counterfeit project is not disclosed. Suppose I am a manufacturer and make some specific products. Why should I pay you?
You will all mark with tokens on the blockchain, which is nice, but you need to understand that in this case my competitors will be able to learn a lot about me. Like the tax authorities in the country. And this is not quite as you understand.

You don't pay bonafi. You only buy their token to reward your customers for their feedback. In this way, you prevent counterfeiting of your product and, accordingly, minimize losses.
Activity: 378
The topic of your anti-counterfeit project is not disclosed. Suppose I am a manufacturer and make some specific products. Why should I pay you?
You will all mark with tokens on the blockchain, which is nice, but you need to understand that in this case my competitors will be able to learn a lot about me. Like the tax authorities in the country. And this is not quite as you understand.

Hey. Data on the blockchain is available only to you and Bonafi. No one else sees this data and has no right to make changes there. So no one will know anything about anything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
What are the expectations from the start of work Bonafi? How many partners are you planning to get by the beginning of 2019?
Hey. Bonafi is planning 1 major partner for 2019 and a few smaller manufacturers are sure to join Wink Wink

Samsung or Apple! Or Huawei ... You can invite Xiaomi. It would be cool and development would be rapid.
What are the expectations from the start of work Bonafi? How many partners are you planning to get by the beginning of 2019?
Hey. Bonafi is planning 1 major partner for 2019 and a few smaller manufacturers are sure to join Wink Wink

Activity: 364
Activity: 265
This is a very technologically advanced project. And most importantly - it is really useful. That is, they have sent modern technologies in the right direction and are ready for an effective solution of the task.

I agree. Work will benefit all people. This is definitely not an egostik project. It is very joyful, against the background of various useless projects.
Activity: 308
This is a very technologically advanced project. And most importantly - it is really useful. That is, they have sent modern technologies in the right direction and are ready for an effective solution of the task.
Activity: 250
Well, congratulations on the completion of the pre-sale. I wonder how successful it went ??

They are now taking a break to make sure that all US rules and laws are followed. I hope that the pre-sale was successful for them.

This is a wise decision. And it will also allow them to attract more investors for the main sale.
Activity: 406
Well, congratulations on the completion of the pre-sale. I wonder how successful it went ??

They are now taking a break to make sure that all US rules and laws are followed. I hope that the pre-sale was successful for them.
Activity: 308
Great project guys, I am very glad that you have achieved such good results right now. You have a working application - it's just very cool.  Grin

Yes, almost fully operational. I also saw a demonstration. I think this will be the most downloaded application of the next year Smiley
From the bottom of the app - definitely. Naturally, Bonafi will not grow so fast as to outrun Google and other giants. In general, we all see. I have high hopes for this project, since I bought quite a few tokens  Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Great project guys, I am very glad that you have achieved such good results right now. You have a working application - it's just very cool.  Grin

Yes, almost fully operational. I also saw a demonstration. I think this will be the most downloaded application of the next year Smiley
Activity: 326
Where can I see a list of your partners? Who has already joined your coalition? I mean development partners. If there are any

There is a small list of partners on their website: https://www.bonafi.io/#partnership

Yes, the list is really small. But I can add that there are 2 more partners - one law firm and another marketing firm.  Cool

Cool, I didn't know that Bonafi working with some sort of marketing company. Where can I get acquainted with the results of their work?
Activity: 364
Where can I see a list of your partners? Who has already joined your coalition? I mean development partners. If there are any

There is a small list of partners on their website: https://www.bonafi.io/#partnership

Yes, the list is really small. But I can add that there are 2 more partners - one law firm and another marketing firm.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: