Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 72. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 0
Bonafi is indeed a very interesting investment option, however, the fact of waiting for tokens for a whole year is very disappointing. But remember, before you refuse and write about it - this is done for your own good. Long-term investment in Bonafi, remember this
Activity: 350

I don't see any bonus program, no bounty, no referral program. Is it all illegal? These are the main marketing levers, how will you attract investors and users?

This is prohibited by the SEC rules. The project complies with all rules and laws of the United States. I see a huge advantage in this. You will not receive a bunch of free tokens, but purchased tokens will have greater liquidity and a rapid increase in price after a certain time.

I don't see any bonus program, no bounty, no referral program. Is it all illegal? These are the main marketing levers, how will you attract investors and users?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Great idea, isn't it? Together with modern technology (blockchain, NFC), the work of Bonafi will be extremely effective.

Yes, that's right. It's good that they appeared right now, because counterfeiters are expanding very quickly, which puts more and more people at risk.

It would be cool if they started with something like a kind of medicine. But, of course, these are just wishes, and how it will be in fact, we just have to learn
Now there is a manufacturer of drugs among those who are negotiating. We need to wait, maybe they will sign a cooperation?
Activity: 364
Great idea, isn't it? Together with modern technology (blockchain, NFC), the work of Bonafi will be extremely effective.

Yes, that's right. It's good that they appeared right now, because counterfeiters are expanding very quickly, which puts more and more people at risk.

It would be cool if they started with something like a kind of medicine. But, of course, these are just wishes, and how it will be in fact, we just have to learn

Activity: 322

I hope this token will keep liquidity for a long time and will only grow in price. I understand that the security token is based on the real estate of the project, or something?
"Security" (investment) token is a digital asset that is acquired for the purpose of profit in the future.
I know that this profit can take up to 4 years. Be prepared for this, the developers talk about it themselves.
But the prospects are excellent.
Activity: 250

I hope this token will keep liquidity for a long time and will only grow in price. I understand that the security token is based on the real estate of the project, or something?
"Security" (investment) token is a digital asset that is acquired for the purpose of profit in the future.
We are looking forward to the release. An excellent representative of a truly high-quality project that is struggling with a real problem that is common not only in the US, but all over the world.
Quite right. I'm going to actively use Bonafi as soon as it becomes possible. Will this be available for everyone?

Of course, this is completely free application for everyone. This will be a massive service for authentication, a great way to invest money. It's curious enough to try what a security token is ...
Activity: 336
We are looking forward to the release. An excellent representative of a truly high-quality project that is struggling with a real problem that is common not only in the US, but all over the world.
Quite right. I'm going to actively use Bonafi as soon as it becomes possible. Will this be available for everyone?

Of course, this is completely free application for everyone. This will be a massive service for authentication, a great way to invest money. It's curious enough to try what a security token is ...
Activity: 308
Activity: 406

I thought about it, too. But what if you spend all the free tokens? Will it be possible to get even more tokens for the time of beta testing and blocking purchased tokens?

Try to ask this question in Telegram. I think this will depend on the demand for a beta version of the product https://t.me/bonafi
How can we use the token if it is blocked for 12 months? Do you start the application before the lock period ends? The application will be free to use?

The application will have built-in free tokens to use the application. You don't have to buy anything. But I don't know what kind of balance of tokens will be provided

Maybe this will be roughly calculated for a year of use? Maybe a little more. After unlocking the purchased tokens, all tokens will be debited from the account ...

I thought about it, too. But what if you spend all the free tokens? Will it be possible to get even more tokens for the time of beta testing and blocking purchased tokens?
Activity: 342
How can we use the token if it is blocked for 12 months? Do you start the application before the lock period ends? The application will be free to use?

The application will have built-in free tokens to use the application. You don't have to buy anything. But I don't know what kind of balance of tokens will be provided

Maybe this will be roughly calculated for a year of use? Maybe a little more. After unlocking the purchased tokens, all tokens will be debited from the account ...

Activity: 313
I want to invest in your project on the main sale, I will not get any bonus, right? But what will be the price of the token? How long will the main sale last? What kind of wallet do I need to receive tokens?

ICO
11/5/2018 – 12/23/2018

1,000 BONA Tokens = $100 USD
$100 minimum

You need any ERC20 wallet, but there's a token custody period - 12 months. After that you will receive your tokens
I want to invest in your project on the main sale, I will not get any bonus, right? But what will be the price of the token? How long will the main sale last? What kind of wallet do I need to receive tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: