Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 76. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Guys, what problems with the application do you have at the moment and what are you doing now? Or is the application working perfectly and you are working on other developments?
Activity: 250
I think it's a brilliant idea to hack into the counterfeit market from China. The project shows the entire chain of product creation, which adds value to customers.
Probably not only from China ... products are forged everywhere. But yes, most of the counterfeit certainly comes from China. But this will also protect us in case of buying a used product under the guise of a new
I dont quite understand how this will help to avoid reselling second-hand goods under the guise of new ones ... how can Bonafi be involved in this?
IF you don't understand - I advise you to re-read the white paper of Bonafi. The bottom line is that the crypto tag contains information about the date and place of manufacture as well as the date and place of sale!
By the way, I didn't think about it, but it's also an excellent use of the application.  Grin

It is useful to identify the recovered goods (smartphones for example) that are sealed and sold under the guise of a new one. Now it will be impossible  Grin Grin

Yes, all the more, as I understand it, the first buyer of the goods will also be listed in the blockchain. Place of purchase, time, as well as price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think it's a brilliant idea to hack into the counterfeit market from China. The project shows the entire chain of product creation, which adds value to customers.
Probably not only from China ... products are forged everywhere. But yes, most of the counterfeit certainly comes from China. But this will also protect us in case of buying a used product under the guise of a new
I dont quite understand how this will help to avoid reselling second-hand goods under the guise of new ones ... how can Bonafi be involved in this?
IF you don't understand - I advise you to re-read the white paper of Bonafi. The bottom line is that the crypto tag contains information about the date and place of manufacture as well as the date and place of sale!
By the way, I didn't think about it, but it's also an excellent use of the application.  Grin

It is useful to identify the recovered goods (smartphones for example) that are sealed and sold under the guise of a new one. Now it will be impossible  Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Activity: 334
copper member
Activity: 56
Activity: 378
They can't take on too much responsibility until they prove the actual efficiency of the system. I think that in the first year we should not expect more than 2-3 producers
This is what they predict, but their system is already working and I'm almost confident in its effectiveness. So there should not be any problems in the event that the producers cooperate
Do you work with small brands? I have acquaintances who make their brand of clothing. They don't have problems with forgery, but why not protect yourself, right?
You can refer to them in Telegram. Maybe you will find a common language, the more they negotiate with absolutely different manufacturers
https://t.me/bonafi
They can't take on too much responsibility until they prove the actual efficiency of the system. I think that in the first year we should not expect more than 2-3 producers
Hi guys. Can I communicate directly with the manufacturer through your application? Will there be any technical support?  Roll Eyes
You can write a review about the purchased product and get a reward for it. That is, you spend BONA tokens to scan the product, then write a review, and get a kind of cashback for it Smiley

Who determines the amount of reward? The manufacturer, or Bonafi? Its curious, review can only be written by the person who confirmed the purchase, or by any person?
You have to buy goods for that to write a review. Otherwise, there will be too many fake reviews that don't carry any force. Everything is done just for this. Closed and safe ecosystem.
Hi guys. Can I communicate directly with the manufacturer through your application? Will there be any technical support?  Roll Eyes
You can write a review about the purchased product and get a reward for it. That is, you spend BONA tokens to scan the product, then write a review, and get a kind of cashback for it Smiley

Who determines the amount of reward? The manufacturer, or Bonafi? Its curious, review can only be written by the person who confirmed the purchase, or by any person?
Activity: 336
Hi guys. Can I communicate directly with the manufacturer through your application? Will there be any technical support?  Roll Eyes
Hi guys. Can I communicate directly with the manufacturer through your application? Will there be any technical support?  Roll Eyes
Interesting project. How will the crypto tag be protected? Is there any way to influence the crypto tag and change the information in it?
Special encryption. No one will have access to this except developers and sellers. Each tag will have its own encryption  Wink
Activity: 377
Interesting project. How will the crypto tag be protected? Is there any way to influence the crypto tag and change the information in it?
I think it will be a good fundraising. Especially the amount is not too huge. Probably, we will achieve this by December  Cool

We need this. Guys, let's help Bonafi. Tell your friends. Let's help ourselves to make our investments more profitable!
Never, never advise your friends to buy crypto currency or participate in ICO. This is too risky investment. A great chance to make a mistake.
But do people somehow learn about projects? It's much better to learn from a living person than to be invited to an incomprehensible group in a telegram, for example, or something else. Everyone always checks projects before investing, it's quite natural.
I think it will be a good fundraising. Especially the amount is not too huge. Probably, we will achieve this by December  Cool

We need this. Guys, let's help Bonafi. Tell your friends. Let's help ourselves to make our investments more profitable!
Never, never advise your friends to buy crypto currency or participate in ICO. This is too risky investment. A great chance to make a mistake.
Right. I am not in any way agitating or inviting anyone to invest. I just showed little enthusiasm. You always need to do your research before investing. Well, of course, anyone who wants to invest something - then most likely he understands this, right?
I have some familiar investors who have been doing this for years and I can advise them to pay attention to something, right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

I've heard that the developers are planning 1 major manufacturer and 2 small, right? But they will continue to sign contracts with a large number of producers, if the proposals come?

Yes, of course, they are open to all offers. Naturally, they will not refuse to cooperate with even more manufacturers. These 3 manufacturers are their expectations. This is the plan for 2019
Pages:
Jump to: