Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 91. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The idea is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this plan.
Activity: 29
Hi
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 308
Hey
I'm moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Excellent positive attitude! I hope you're right! Bonafi can really become a very expensive token in the future. This field for action is extremely wide
Activity: 25
Hey
I'm moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 265
A great project, I'm very impressed with the activity of your research and development. When can I buy your tokens?
I'm ready to wait 12 months or more, I'm sure that the purchase will be justified
Yes, if you consider not that the token will be blocked, or that there is still no exchange, but that there will be a huge demand for it in the future - it becomes clear that investing in Bonafi is profitable
Activity: 364
A great project, I'm very impressed with the activity of your research and development. When can I buy your tokens?
I'm ready to wait 12 months or more, I'm sure that the purchase will be justified
Activity: 350
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
They have a working application. Their token will only be used in it. It is probably possible to add new token functionality, but for now it will only be used to pay for scanning and rewarding customers for reviews.
Activity: 282
Hello,
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
On a private sale, the bonus is generally from 26-130%. Terrific. But the minimum amount to buy is also quite large - $ 2000
Activity: 28
Hello,
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 378
It's good that you appeared now. This is absolutely necessary for us all at this time. The quantity of counterfeit is growing steadily every day. And a delay of a couple of years could be catastrophic

hahaha, do you think for a couple of years something will change? No. It will take several years. In the near future, everything will change only for 2-3 manufacturers. This is an insignificant amount on a general background.

Of course, you are absolutely right. But you must understand that the appearance and launch of such a project will scare counterfeiters. They will no longer conduct their activities so calmly and fearlessly.
Activity: 342
It's good that you appeared now. This is absolutely necessary for us all at this time. The quantity of counterfeit is growing steadily every day. And a delay of a couple of years could be catastrophic

hahaha, do you think for a couple of years something will change? No. It will take several years. In the near future, everything will change only for 2-3 manufacturers. This is an insignificant amount on a general background.
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
Ethereum is OK. Simply because of the huge popularity and ease of implementation, there is a lot of dumping and artificial price changes
The price of the Banofi token will not depend on the price of the Ethereum. It's 100% so you do not have to worry about it.
Activity: 377
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
Ethereum is OK. Simply because of the huge popularity and ease of implementation, there is a lot of dumping and artificial price changes
Activity: 14
Greetings  I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
Right. Technical documents are prepared very well. I think Bonafi will have a very fast take-off next year!
Activity: 14
Greetings  I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
An interesting high-tech project. Use of technologies such as NFC, blockchain, and own decentralized application
this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this plan is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

In fact, all countries should support Bonafi's initiative. I am sure that there are structures that don't benefit from the availability of such a service, but in the end they will lose because of a drop in demand for unchecked goods
Will the application take fiat ?? What do those who want to check the product but he does not have tokens. Will it be possible to buy a token quickly?
In the coming year, developers plan to use some built-in tokens so that everyone can do it. In the future, the option of buying tokens on the exchange will be available. It's very fast.

So it's better to buy tokens during the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: