Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 89. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
What do I need to identify a fake? How can I understand that the product is equipped with crypto-tag?

You will see a pasted crypto-tag. You need to bring the smartphone into the tag and get information about the product. It's simple. Look at the demonstration to see how it works.
Activity: 336
What do I need to identify a fake? How can I understand that the product is equipped with crypto-tag?
Activity: 324
Private sale is now on. The maximum bonus is 130%. The minimum investment amount is $ 2000. Join one of the most promising projects of 2018!
Haha, maybe you are right. We will understand how promising this is when at least a couple of producers join the project  Cool
Activity: 378
Private sale is now on. The maximum bonus is 130%. The minimum investment amount is $ 2000. Join one of the most promising projects of 2018!
I see that the beginning of sales has been postponed several times, and the conditions for conducting ICO have changed. Guys, with what it can be connected? Are these some adjustments due to compliance with the rules of the SEC?
Yes, this is due to the fact that there are certain delays in connection with the preparation. This should not affect you and your desire to invest.
I see that the beginning of sales has been postponed several times, and the conditions for conducting ICO have changed. Guys, with what it can be connected? Are these some adjustments due to compliance with the rules of the SEC?
Activity: 364
For the first time I see a security token. This is something new? I see, in America they talk about this? Is it somehow related to the regulation of the crypto currency?
Yes, this is a new trend in the US. Compliance with the laws and regulations of the Security Exchange Commission. This is very important when creating a long-term business. And investors can be assured of the safety of their funds
Activity: 377
For the first time I see a security token. This is something new? I see, in America they talk about this? Is it somehow related to the regulation of the crypto currency?
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this business!
They will get a good bonus of 25% or more, as well as the most promising security token.
Paying attention to the fact that the private sale bonus is 26-130%, depending on the amount of investment. But on pre-sale, the maximum and minimum bonus is 25% regardless of the amount of investment
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this business!
They will get a good bonus of 25% or more, as well as the most promising security token.

Bounty is banned by the US Security Exchange Commission. This is not an ordinary project and not an ordinary token. This is a security token. You must understand that this is the next stage in the evolution of ICO
Activity: 2
Activity: 392
When you hold certain Blockchain events, or take part in similar events, do you get support from any producers?

Of course, they have quite a lot of interested producers and investors. Already several thousand people actively support Bonafi, maybe even several tens of thousands of people
Activity: 406
When you hold certain Blockchain events, or take part in similar events, do you get support from any producers?
Activity: 4
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Hey. How long have you been doing this to make it work? For the first time I see a product that works and at the same time ICO still goes.
Since the beginning of 2018. However, this team is quite experienced and has been working together for a long time. They are professionals. Not worse than bigger and famous companies
The most important thing is that they pay enough attention to this. They participate in all events and are very sensitive to investors and potential partners.
Hey. How long have you been doing this to make it work? For the first time I see a product that works and at the same time ICO still goes.
Since the beginning of 2018. However, this team is quite experienced and has been working together for a long time. They are professionals. Not worse than bigger and famous companies
Activity: 356
such areas as pharmaceuticals, electronics, alcoholic beverages, children's products and auto products will receive an incredibly convenient marketing tool. Well, naturally, users and buyers will receive a very convenient application for checking and buying products
You named the most popular directions of counterfeiting. It's quite clear that all this will happen. But I hope that Bonafi will not be limited to this and will cooperate absolutely with all producers, regardless of whether their goods are subject to counterfeiting or not.
Activity: 364
such areas as pharmaceuticals, electronics, alcoholic beverages, children's products and auto products will receive an incredibly convenient marketing tool. Well, naturally, users and buyers will receive a very convenient application for checking and buying products
Pages:
Jump to: