Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 90. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Greetings,
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
Activity: 350
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the idea to be better

They have done a great deal most of the time answering the questions. If they are a bit more quiet now I think people with questions could just scroll back here and find most of their questions answered anyway.
Quite right. You can also ask the question directly to the developers in the Telegram group here: https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the idea to be better

They have done a great deal most of the time answering the questions. If they are a bit more quiet now I think people with questions could just scroll back here and find most of their questions answered anyway.
Activity: 28
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the plan. Thank you.
Activity: 313
The developers respond as necessary, both here and in telegram. Naturally, there is nothing more operative than a telegram.
Activity: 364
It will be very cool if Apple or Samsung will join you. Or any other big brand. Maybe later, when will you become more popular?
Activity: 324
I was attracted to the fact that we will be rewarded for the feedback. It's really interesting. Will the tokens received as a reward be available for sale?
I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. Usually, reward or bonus tokens are for use only. But it's too early to talk about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I was attracted to the fact that we will be rewarded for the feedback. It's really interesting. Will the tokens received as a reward be available for sale?
Do you have only one main competitor? You looks much better than VeChain. Much more features and functions of the application. Well done.
A few more projects are available, but they are not comparable in technology and influence with these projects. Bonafi has a number of advantages, in the implementation of which they will come out on top! Bonafi is not only fighting counterfeit, it's also a full-fledged marketing mechanism.
Do you have only one main competitor? You looks much better than VeChain. Much more features and functions of the application. Well done.
Activity: 326
So due to the SEC rules you don’t have an airdrop or bounty? But what can you offer investors, how will you interest us?
Activity: 334
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
They participate in all the blockchain conferences and events, and always find new investors and potential partners. It's very effective
Activity: 5
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Activity: 336
I'm really looking forward to your browser extension, which will help us make safer online purchases
This will be shown later in late 2018. At the moment they were busy with the application.
Can i see what exactly they managed to achieve at the moment? I would like to become more familiar with the product.

Yoy can see it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc
Excellent demonstration, Steve Kuh is an excellent leader, I'm delighted with his activities. And from the entire Bonafi team as a whole
Activity: 9
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
Activity: 334
I'm really looking forward to your browser extension, which will help us make safer online purchases
This will be shown later in late 2018. At the moment they were busy with the application.
Can i see what exactly they managed to achieve at the moment? I would like to become more familiar with the product.

Yoy can see it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc
Activity: 254
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hi
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
In any way you can't. Because the sales of the tokens haven't begun yet. The beginning of the preICO - September 24
Pages:
Jump to: