Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 92. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Will the application take fiat ?? What do those who want to check the product but he does not have tokens. Will it be possible to buy a token quickly?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising idea good luck and success!!
You're right. Most recently they just had an idea. Several months have passed and their idea has already been realized. The application scans crypto tags, crypto tags also work and have excellent adhesion.

By the way, I heard that there were some questions about adhesion. They wanted the crypto tag to lose functionality when dismounted. Did they manage to realize this?

Yes, they solved this question. Now the crypto-tag completely loses its operability at dismantling. Accordingly there is no risk.
Activity: 364
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising idea good luck and success!!
You're right. Most recently they just had an idea. Several months have passed and their idea has already been realized. The application scans crypto tags, crypto tags also work and have excellent adhesion.

By the way, I heard that there were some questions about adhesion. They wanted the crypto tag to lose functionality when dismounted. Did they manage to realize this?
Activity: 350
Activity: 10
Hello, fellows. Wow. I am delighted with your business. It'ssomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Activity: 7
I wish all good ICOs success.
I do not invest in them all until I have done my research though...
Activity: 14
Nice. A bit of an ICO unicorn then.

Thanks for the response I will now spend a bit of time looking at the project in detail.

GSA
Activity: 322
Does this project have any real-world customers at the moment?
Does this project have any real world customers in the pipeline that it is talking to?
Does this project solve a real world need at a price point that makes it appealing to companies that manufacture products without costing them too much money?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I think that this project has a chance of working and would be interested to invest.
I'll surprise you, but the answers to all your questions are YES. The project has interested investors, a working app, a lot of people in the community are watching for updates and there are negotiations with manufacturers
Does this project have any real-world customers at the moment?
Does this project have any real world customers in the pipeline that it is talking to?
Does this project solve a real world need at a price point that makes it appealing to companies that manufacture products without costing them too much money?

If the answer to these questions is yes then I think that this project has a chance of working and would be interested to invest.
Activity: 334
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?

The application will collect information about users. About the goods they are looking at, the ads they click on and so on.
Activity: 392
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Honestly, I didnt see this in Bonafi's plans. However, I know that Bonafi is making a security token, but there is still no exchange for this type of token.

Security Token is the best option for investors who are looking for a long-term project

Advantages of security token include compliance with the laws of the USA, liquidity when Security Exchanges are built in the future; and vast financial market in the USA once the company token is listed on a Security Exchange.
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Honestly, I didnt see this in Bonafi's plans. However, I know that Bonafi is making a security token, but there is still no exchange for this type of token.

Security Token is the best option for investors who are looking for a long-term project
Activity: 336
Activity: 28
Activity: 149
Very cool, Bonafi. I hope you find enough investors to raise a hardcap !! Good luck. I will join the sale in October, I hope!

In fact, blocking tokens for 12 months is not the most interesting proposal. However, I must admit that for serious investors who want to invest large amounts of money, the safety of the project is above all.
Activity: 364
Very cool, Bonafi. I hope you find enough investors to raise a hardcap !! Good luck. I will join the sale in October, I hope!
The idea of creating an anti-counterfeit project on the blockchain is fascinating. Especially your methods of interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer. It should be extremely convenient, right?
Of course! This is a full-fledged marketing tool. An ideal way to understand what people like and do not like.

Did I understand correctly that Bonafi will sell the received data? That is, is this a possibility of profit for them?

Yes. Bonafi plans to monetize the Big Data as it collects information from the Opt-In users on the Bonafi platform.

What if I refuse to share information? Well ... I can do this, right?
Yes, you can refuse, of course. Most likely you just as usual accept a certain agreement and remove a tick from the item "send data Bonafi."
The idea of creating an anti-counterfeit project on the blockchain is fascinating. Especially your methods of interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer. It should be extremely convenient, right?
Of course! This is a full-fledged marketing tool. An ideal way to understand what people like and do not like.

Did I understand correctly that Bonafi will sell the received data? That is, is this a possibility of profit for them?

Yes. Bonafi plans to monetize the Big Data as it collects information from the Opt-In users on the Bonafi platform.

What if I refuse to share information? Well ... I can do this, right?
Activity: 55

Pages:
Jump to: