Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 93. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
The idea of creating an anti-counterfeit project on the blockchain is fascinating. Especially your methods of interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer. It should be extremely convenient, right?
Of course! This is a full-fledged marketing tool. An ideal way to understand what people like and do not like.

Did I understand correctly that Bonafi will sell the received data? That is, is this a possibility of profit for them?
Activity: 356
The idea of creating an anti-counterfeit project on the blockchain is fascinating. Especially your methods of interaction between the manufacturer and the buyer. It should be extremely convenient, right?
Of course! This is a full-fledged marketing tool. An ideal way to understand what people like and do not like.
Activity: 350
Activity: 250
What procedures will be included in the marketing campaign? Any social events? Placing advertisements on video hosting?

Yes, most likely the usual product marketing. Interaction with the public through social networks and some kind of advertising. We will know the details in December, I think so ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
What procedures will be included in the marketing campaign? Any social events? Placing advertisements on video hosting?
Greetings,  This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You cannot hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.

Celebrities and the legend of the forum is not so important. It is important to get maximum partnership agreements. It will be beneficial and useful for all people.
Activity: 55

By the way, guys, there's a little update. The soft cap is now not $3 million, but $1 million. A solid cap - 15 million dollars. The token retention time is again 12 months, instead of 40 days. These are the requirements of the SEC
It's bad that the softcap changes during the sale of the tokens. This means that the project team does not know what it wants)) Grin

Actually, the sale of the tokens have not begun at Bonafi due to more time needed for legal preparations.

The reason for lowering the Soft/Hardcap is due to the fact that Bonafi now plans to do both ICO and also raise funds with VCs and Private Equity/Family Offices via Tokenized Convertible Notes.

I wonder where I can read more about this?
Please join the Bonafi Telegram at t.me/bonafi
Hello  I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Bonafi plans on spending quote a bit on advertising and marketing after the ICO. We would be spending about 25% of the funds from the ICO on advertising and marketing.

Bonafi plans the use of the ICO funds as follows:

Research and Development: 25%
Advertisement and Marketing: 25%
Human Resources: 25%
Operations:5%
Legal:5%
Miscellaneous: 5%
Overhead:10%

Activity: 350
Hello  I have just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

It's strange, I didnt find the allocation of funds in whitepaper ... probably we should learn this in the Telegram of Bonafi's group
Activity: 14
Activity: 254
This is a project that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each plan item is one of the factors that can compete with other plans for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

I recommend you read the whitepaper. This is a very well prepared document that will help you understand all the nuances of the Bonafi project
This is a project that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each plan item is one of the factors that can compete with other plans for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

By the way, guys, there's a little update. The soft cap is now not $3 million, but $1 million. A solid cap - 15 million dollars. The token retention time is again 12 months, instead of 40 days. These are the requirements of the SEC
It's bad that the softcap changes during the sale of the tokens. This means that the project team does not know what it wants)) Grin

Actually, the sale of the tokens have not begun at Bonafi due to more time needed for legal preparations.

The reason for lowering the Soft/Hardcap is due to the fact that Bonafi now plans to do both ICO and also raise funds with VCs and Private Equity/Family Offices via Tokenized Convertible Notes.

I wonder where I can read more about this?

Hello  best project.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

Hello,  A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
Good night,  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )

Private sale (now) $ 2000
Pre-sale $ 500
Home sale $ 100
Activity: 28
Good night,  Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
This is one of the few projects working according to the rules of the US Security Exchange Comission. Is this the right decision? I would say that this is a good advantage of Bonafi.
Pages:
Jump to: