Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 94. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.

I dont think that next year, but the prospects are huge. Developers adhere to the plan that the project will begin to bring profit to them in 4 years. Most likely, the cost of the token will rise about the same time

The main thing is that they do not hide this and do not deceive. All investors are aware of this and fully prepared for this. Thus, Bonafi will avoid disgruntled investors in the future.
Activity: 326
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.

I dont think that next year, but the prospects are huge. Developers adhere to the plan that the project will begin to bring profit to them in 4 years. Most likely, the cost of the token will rise about the same time

This is a fairly new business and a new direction. The world market is not prepared for such activities yet, so they will have a large-scale marketing campaign.
Activity: 14
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Not every coin that runs with a decentralized exchange will be successful as the will all need liquidity to make trading feasible.
Activity: 334

Activity: 392
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Tokens not sold during ICO will be used later. They will not be burnt!
I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?
Activity: 364
Hi everyone!
I really like the idea behind your project and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the idea that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?

Now private sale (bonus 26-130% of min investment $ 2000)
Pre-sale (bonus 25% min investment $ 500)
Main sale (no bonus min investment $ 100)
Hi everyone!
I really like the idea behind your project and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the idea that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
Here's the last live demo of Bonafi, guys. I recommend you to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc
Steve looks tired. Apparently, they have been working very hard lately.
The demonstration is excellent.
Here's the last live demo of Bonafi, guys. I recommend you to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc
Activity: 364
how is this different from soma? (Sct)
these are completely different projects. Bonafi is fighting against counterfeit and is not a social marketplace

Bonafi will be a marketing tool for manufacturers.
And it will also collect information about users for various analyzes and rating of users' interests.
I know that this is an additional profit for Bonafi. Because many will be willing to buy this data for their research
Activity: 356
these are completely different projects. Bonafi is fighting against counterfeit and is not a social marketplace

Bonafi will be a marketing tool for manufacturers.
And it will also collect information about users for various analyzes and rating of users' interests.
Activity: 86
Activity: 250
The world of technologies is changing every day and it is important not to waste a chance. Use it now for not to lose it today!
Yes, the truth is that the sale has not started yet, so just get ready. And note that the first stage, the minimum amount for investment - 2000 dollars for private sale and 500 dollars for pre-sale

Is it known what they are waiting for with their sale? Is it because of the market conditions right now? Maybe that may become better during the next few weeks towards the end of the year.

In what sense, what are they waiting for? They are waiting for the means to continue their development and development in this direction. Soft cap sizes of 3 million dollars. Not so little, but not much.

I don't know if it is much or not. If you think about it from a different and more realistic perspective, 3 million still is a lot of money. Hardly any project could collect 3 million years ago when crypto wasn't existent.

By the way, guys, there's a little update. The soft cap is now not $3 million, but $1 million. A solid cap - 15 million dollars. The token retention time is again 12 months, instead of 40 days. These are the requirements of the SEC
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The world of technologies is changing every day and it is important not to waste a chance. Use it now for not to lose it today!
Yes, the truth is that the sale has not started yet, so just get ready. And note that the first stage, the minimum amount for investment - 2000 dollars for private sale and 500 dollars for pre-sale

Is it known what they are waiting for with their sale? Is it because of the market conditions right now? Maybe that may become better during the next few weeks towards the end of the year.

In what sense, what are they waiting for? They are waiting for the means to continue their development and development in this direction. Soft cap sizes of 3 million dollars. Not so little, but not much.

I don't know if it is much or not. If you think about it from a different and more realistic perspective, 3 million still is a lot of money. Hardly any project could collect 3 million years ago when crypto wasn't existent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The fact that Bonafi follows the rules of the SEC and makes a security token will ultimately have a very positive impact on the reputation of the project
Activity: 1
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this business getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this project the best, road to mass adoption!
Activity: 392
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you

We dont know yet. Tokens will be distributed after 12 months. This is the waiting period set by the US Security Exchange Commission

That is, if I buy tokens, then I will receive them only in a year?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: