Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 18. (Read 27766 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
What is the minimum target of this project?
I do not see any detailed information about this project
You can describe

We do not have any minimum for the project. However, we got a hard cap. I would also notice that quite soon we are going to next level price increase Smiley
I hope bounty thread update soon, I very interesting with this project but not have more money for invest. So, I think try become to member in bounty program can helps me earning some token Grin.
I have a question about bounty program, do you have limit member in your signature campaign?

Yes, bounty will be back within few hours. We are currenlty working on it. Thanks for patience and understanding. All is safe and no data is lost
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
I hope bounty thread update soon, I very interesting with this project but not have more money for invest. So, I think try become to member in bounty program can helps me earning some token Grin.
I have a question about bounty program, do you have limit member in your signature campaign?
Activity: 588
What is the minimum target of this project?
I do not see any detailed information about this project
You can describe
Activity: 365
The big health industry, pension and other social problems will become more and more prominent in the future, and the importance of health cannot be ignored. This project may solve some problems and be optimistic about this project.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
ICO is moving forward very nice so many people putting trust into this project I think this project will be huge as like community is growing and more people joining this project. I'm satisfied to buy this token in round A and now it's still cheap before this duration got finished.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager
Hello all,

A rule on the bitcointalk.org forum was interpreted differently by us and also a large number of other projects, resulting in having to repost our announcement and bounty threads. We will be using this as an opportunity to roll out a graphical update to both threads available by the end of the week, which we hope will bring Bowhead to an even wider audience.

Thank you to our community, bounty participants and token purchasers for believing in Bowhead. We have lots of exciting things lined up in the coming weeks and are happy to announce we are now nearly sold out of our super earlybird!

For further information or to purchase please visit:
https://www.bowheadhealth.com

Hindi - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-2306-2005091
French  - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bowhead-health-personalized-health-platform-2005791
Pages:
Jump to: