Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 35. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Not proffesional at all.
Im loosing faith in this coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I have kept quit up till now, but I haven't received any coins either. I have been on the original list for a long time.

same here. tried to contact rawdawg in irc but got no reply yet..
Activity: 420
I have kept quit up till now, but I haven't received any coins either. I have been on the original list for a long time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Any news about the airdrop?

price is very low how is this possible?

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
They are feeding their socks !

BURP !
Activity: 266
I talked to airdrop guy (Rawdawg) on IRC. For all the people who haven't received any coins, just come hop on #BTCtalkcoin on freenode. If you haven't received coins for the first round of the airdrop (which is supposed to be over now), come bother Rawdawg on IRC and he will send you.

Fuck IRC.  The dev should be talking to the community on the community forums not some chat client.  I thought BCCdev was no longer part of this and handed it over to this rawdawg? What is actually going on here?

*BCC has been handed over to NEW Managment, as well as the IPO, the AirDrop, and everything else

The amount of coins people are getting in low numbers has not been addressed and these devs are not forth coming with the information even though they have been asked for days now, still keeping the community in the dark.

I will ask again.  Why are the the numbers of coins given out so far less than half of what should be expected?  And why is it so random that some people get double payouts whilst others who signed up sooner get nothing at all?

My confidence in this coin and it's evasive devs is slowly weaning.  Don't think I wont keep hassling you rawdawg and BCCdev until you give us all a decent answer to valid concerns.  I know you have read all my posts and others comments from the community.
Hiding in the background skulking away is not your best option devs. 
Activity: 322
Why are people who actually received coins in the airdrop complaining?

Some of us have been on the original list since the beginning and haven't received any !!!!
b/C they want more coins, some forgot the air drop is now open to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

We're just working out a couple kinks in the script program that hands the airdrop coins out. Should be up and running soon. And make sure to join the IRC, we have lots of giveaways planned there using our tipbot Smiley

Link to the IRC?

IRC channel is #BTCtalkcoin on freenode...
Activity: 308
is there any news about this? I haven't joined but would buy some if there is any news?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
lol,it have a bright future, it`s a strong coin with a strong name. Lets reset and make this a good investment!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Why are people who actually received coins in the airdrop complaining?

Some of us have been on the original list since the beginning and haven't received any !!!!
Activity: 119
#149 at list, but nothing received  Angry
#971 at list, but nothing received
Who come out to explain?
What kind of rule to send coins?
random? Shocked
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Same here, I received 9620 coins but don't know why, maybe the dev is busy with coding or something and doesn't read this topic anymore?
Activity: 95
Total of 63561840 COINS, distribution of 49%, a total of 1200 applicants, each receive COINS should be about 25900 COINS, and I just received the 4810 + 4810 COINS, how do you explain that, distribution will continue ?

so do i .   is there any updata?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Still not recieved and no trans from the airdrop to my address appear on the blockchain.

Very odd that so many address on the list of those who have been distributed too do not appear on the blockchain as well?
Activity: 364
Total of 63561840 COINS, distribution of 49%, a total of 1200 applicants, each receive COINS should be about 25900 COINS, and I just received the 4810 + 4810 COINS, how do you explain that, distribution will continue ?
Activity: 70
I did not received the aircoin, and the activity is over?? who can tell me the process of the coin?
If this is already answered in the thread I apologize. I read the OP and it was not mentioned or linked to.

How do you stake this coin? Some type of write up for newbs seems a good idea.

Is the process the same for all pos coins?

Thank you.

yeal, the same with you, and I want to know more information about the coin and the airdrop...
the airdrop coin is over?Huh???who can tell me ?

but I did not received the any coin.. Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: