Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 38. (Read 192240 times)

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
what is BitCoinTalk Coin then in the first place of voting?

That's another coin with almost the same name as BTCtalkcoin, and both of them were announced at the same time by different devs.

Then there is a chance people could be voting for this another coin by mistake instead of voting for TALK
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

That's another coin with almost the same name as BTCtalkcoin, and both of them were announced at the same time by different devs.
i see, thanks
is there any other link for wallet?
i can't download the wallet from the link in the announce post and my old wallet doesn't sync
Activity: 348

Activity: 322
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

is this the bitcointalk coin we currently have?
Activity: 112
he can look up the names on the list and check the adress on the explorer and get his txid from there. the txid is public knowledge. It is all linked in the OP.

here is the list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-44Y21DQq9wQ1nm_9jPZpy-9Zht5YAECcnobqEWEUc0/edit?pli=1#gid=0

here is the explorer:
http://www.cryptoblox.com/chain/BTCTalkCoin

all txid's can be found with the explorer. Doesn't make sense to harrass people for that public info.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
i am going to ignore attempts to blackmail. I also don't understand what he is on about and why he needs any txid. I think he wants to waste my time. Who the fuck is that guy? Fuck blackmail.

case closed. received my coins. Thanks a lot, will buy some more. Please remove bullies from thread in order to not kill it off, thank you. I wish everybody an excellent experience, good profits and much love.

txid can be obtained by checking the list of adresses from the airdrop-sheet on the blockexplorer btw it really doesn't make sense to blackmail and threaten people to post public available information. just my two cents - and i really hate writing in bold, big letters, so apologies for any inconvenience caused by that.

+1

I can understand if someone doubts posts from newbie sock puppet accounts, but I am a long time forum member and I successfully received my coins. Nobody needs more confirmation than that to verify and judge this airdrop.

Nobody should waste time and effort on this guy who asks for TXN IDs and threatens to post negative feedback; he's just being an asshole. WE DON'T NEED TO CONVINCE YOU. If you trust this coin, you're welcome. If not, GTFO.

Its easier to just show him then to argue weither or not ppl received or not, endless discussion.

Showing him the TXN ID is easy. I am not against showing it, but the way it is requested. He is being a douche.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
i am going to ignore attempts to blackmail. I also don't understand what he is on about and why he needs any txid. I think he wants to waste my time. Who the fuck is that guy? Fuck blackmail.

case closed. received my coins. Thanks a lot, will buy some more. Please remove bullies from thread in order to not kill it off, thank you. I wish everybody an excellent experience, good profits and much love.

txid can be obtained by checking the list of adresses from the airdrop-sheet on the blockexplorer btw it really doesn't make sense to blackmail and threaten people to post public available information. just my two cents - and i really hate writing in bold, big letters, so apologies for any inconvenience caused by that.

+1

I can understand if someone doubts posts from newbie sock puppet accounts, but I am a long time forum member and I successfully received my coins. Nobody needs more confirmation than that to verify and judge this airdrop.

Nobody should waste time and effort on this guy who asks for TXN IDs and threatens to post negative feedback; he's just being an asshole. WE DON'T NEED TO CONVINCE YOU. If you trust this coin, you're welcome. If not, GTFO.

Its easier to just show him then to argue weither or not ppl received or not, endless discussion.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

+1

sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Dont be bullied by people that want your TX codes or anything like that. If they will stop being lazy and check the block chain them selves they will fucking see that there have been 1100+ addresses that have had coins sent to them. Grow the fuck up guys.

i don't think using big fonts helps your statements  Grin

And why do you think he needed to use big fonts?

What would you say about this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6913081
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dont be bullied by people that want your TX codes or anything like that. If they will stop being lazy and check the block chain them selves they will fucking see that there have been 1100+ addresses that have had coins sent to them. Grow the fuck up guys.

i don't think using big fonts helps your statements  Grin
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

What kind of bs is this lmao, no wonder ppl think your annoying ass hell, you can ask nicely!! you dont have to be a dick with you negative trust bs!.

+100
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
^ Bullied? Lazy? It is not that big of a deal to either ask for, or produce trxids...
And it is a legitimate question to ask in this day and age where it is so easy to manipulate online communication and have multiple accounts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Is the Mega wallet download ever going to get better?  I try several times a day.

I would really rather use that than getting it from an unofficial source, even if the checksums do match up.

The Mega link seems to work fine using the mega chrome extension, that is how i managed to get the file to check the checksums on the other guys file. It can be found here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mega/bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod?hl=en Just install it then use the link in the op and for me it downloaded first time that way.

Thanks, works fine now.
Activity: 462
Can somebody give me a conf with add nod please my wallet doesn't sync.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Considering it took less than 24 hrs to get my airdrop from BCT and that's with the devs manually verifying my post count, these devs are looking incompetent.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Being noob here but how about getting that tx code?

I used the adress from exchange? if someone could help me out with this i could prove i got double airdrop Grin

Since I got the Airdrop i;m willing to invest in this, 0.5 btc so far.

If more people recieve comming weeks/days more btc will go into this coin.

I mean 60 mil on 100 Sat is only 60btc Thats peanuts this will be going  far above 1k Sat, If Trust is regained.
Still wont be a dumping value in my opinion  Grin

Happy dumping lads
Pages:
Jump to: