Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 40. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 253
hi dev,i am not received.why?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the first wave of AirDrop it's finish ? i can say i don't received coin ? xD

Airdrop is for 20 days, this is only day 4 started on 20th May so still a long way to go yet till finished airdrop.
Activity: 140
coins received, thanks!
You and I are all beginning with the letter N, why you received coins, but I do not have it?
Who can explain? Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
extremely complex and will lead to confusion? Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
the first wave of AirDrop it's finish ? i can say i don't received coin ? xD
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1064
whats going on with the wallet ?? I cant sync and the download is not working...

Upload wallet https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qfsqwa6p95sqia2/AABP874l05kZGSNSHFjF3kf0a

You can also download the mega, but need to install the add-on / extension of the mega in firefox and google chrome.

Here is a sandboxie report of the file posted here, looks suspicious to me, strange network connections and attempt to install itself in system startup is not right. I would wait until someone trusted confirms the MD5 of this file against the original 1.5.2 i am still running 1.5.0 so cant check here.

https://malwr.com/analysis/N2E4YWY0M2M5NzUxNDU4YTkzZmQzZmM3ZTZmZTQ5ODk/

As far as I know it only offers the option of being autorun at startup. In the options menu of all the QT wallets, that option is there. But I don't really know tbh. I am not a C++ programmer.

Yeah i am aware of that but this seems to add itself to startup on the first run, i have also checked the first ip from the report the irc one which seems to have also been used in a few qt wallets posted before and in a multibit wallet that somebody had downloaded, links below. None of these files should be connecting to a irc host and even stranger the same one. Am nearly 100% sure now that this is binded with somekind of irc botnet, like PlasmaIRC bot or similar, am still waiting for someone to confirm the checksums against the official 1.5.2 software which will confirm it as i am sure they wont match.

http://www.herdprotect.com/ip-address-62.210.131.147.aspx
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multibit-irc-448262

Is the same file that i downloaded yesterday's mega

Ok yep i will be the first to say i was wrong and am sorry for doubting your link, but can never be to careful when it comes to crypto and a link posted by a new account as a first post is always going to be suspicious.

I have managed to download the offcial 1.5.2 from the first post and the checksums match, so it is 100% the same file on the dropbox link as the one in the op.

Thanks for the fresh upload and verification guys!

Wallet is here.....
Any idea whether the airdrop is finished?
I still didnt get any coins and if the drop is finished, how can I claim my share?
me too. I have not received any coins.

20% is given every week for 5 weeks
Is that right? I thought it was every week each account can receive 20% of the coin, which will last five weeks.
 Cry
legendary
Activity: 1148
whats going on with the wallet ?? I cant sync and the download is not working...
Activity: 896
where is link for air drop,
is that still available to apply for Cool
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Community
Merit: 501
I still didnt get any coins and if the drop is finished, how can I claim my share?

20% is given every week for 5 weeks
Activity: 59
Activity: 36
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1064
Since I recieved the airdrop (double) its all TALK from now

How is it possible that it is under 100sat? Shouldnt it be around 1000+?

I believe it will be....just need some time. (Volume on Poloniex is 5 BTC.... good sign)
Someone just pump it few minutes ago... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: