Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 37. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
I checked my address, wallet, spreadsheet and everything and they are all ready and waiting

I suspect the airdrop needs to be delivered in such a way to avoid massive dumping of the coin into oblivion

This means that some have to wait, that's well and good. All most people need is re-assurance that their turn will come.

I will wait a little longer and buy more in the meantime.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
looks like airdrop is a fail for the second time. im gone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am number 965 on the list.... still waiting on my coins? been forever since I signed up lol. My wallet is syncing up now, if they dont show up shortly im giving up on this one.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
For anyone wondering about the airdrop I received my coins so did a few hundred others and before asking questions always read the OP.

Now there was talk about a new wallet with some unique features and devs said they where talking to the exchanges doing something that only one coin has done before.. or was that this massive giveaway?

I see I missed the 140 satoshi speak on poloniex a few days ago Tongue no worries I have high hopes for this coin if the dev's get active.

LOfreakinLOUD ! You said what ?

What are the odds that these delays could be somehow related to that GIANT freakin 140 SAT peak ?!!

hmm.. SYNC's dev sent the premine there for "safe keeping".. I mean bought it back after it peaked...

(bangs head on desk)

How the hell did I miss that ! ROLF...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
For anyone wondering about the airdrop I received my coins so did a few hundred others and before asking questions always read the OP.

Now there was talk about a new wallet with some unique features and devs said they where talking to the exchanges doing something that only one coin has done before.. or was that this massive giveaway?

I see I missed the 140 satoshi speak on poloniex a few days ago Tongue no worries I have high hopes for this coin if the dev's get active.
Activity: 266
But if you say I should have received more, I guess they will be distributed at some point.
I just replied here to attest that at least some kind of distribution is taking place

regarding banned people, we all know that some people abuses of the multiple username they have and are getting banned for that (this happened for all free coin... recently for another coin, Krypt Koin someone registered with 19 different usernames...)

I am not sure how much anyone should get as the devs have only one list showing which is the list I am on.  If that is the only list then yes you should have over 20k coins not 9k.  They are being quite and not responding to my request to see this other list or lists they have.
Yes there are many idiots who try and scam more free coins all the time, they are known as scum and I guess you have to blame their parents for that sort of mentality.
People complaining about free things -_-'
Complaining about free things? really?  I guess principles and questioning what exactly is going on is wrong? Oh, I guess you go through life questioning nothing as long as you get free things right?

I have not been given another list from devs so I can check the numbers for myself and so far 1164(actually less than) are on the list I have and doing the maths everyone should be getting over 20k not 9k.  Are you not slightly concerned that the devs are paying out less than expected for dodgy reasons and not legitimate ones instead?
Oh of course your not concerned you got free stuff so it doesn't matter right?  The fact the devs could just dump the pre mine on the exchanges at any time is no concern, of course its not  Roll Eyes

The devs are keeping quite and not replying to me, why do you think that is?  I am asking valid concerns and they are just hiding and not replying, speaks volumes to me so far.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I registered to the airdrop long time ago and even though I didn't really follow that coin I received ~9000 coins few days ago (my txid have been posted on the other thread). So I am not sure why everybody is complaining... people just need to be patient at some point...
Yours is the only one I have seen posted and still is the only one.  9000 coins? what happened to the other 50%+ you should of received?  Or do you just not care as long as you got something? rawdawg said he sent out coins to over 1100 people, there is only 1164 on the list and many of them are banned anyway. So am I that unlucky that he missed me out?

Still awaiting an answer to clear up the valid concerns from either bccdev or rawdawg.  
I didn't know how much I should have received either and since I didn't really do anything to support the coin, I wasn't expecting much.
(I have been carried away by non-scrypt coin, so I didn't even mine it)
But if you say I should have received more, I guess they will be distributed at some point.
I just replied here to attest that at least some kind of distribution is taking place

regarding banned people, we all know that some people abuses of the multiple username they have and are getting banned for that (this happened for all free coin... recently for another coin, Krypt Koin someone registered with 19 different usernames...)
Activity: 462
I registered to the airdrop long time ago and even though I didn't really follow that coin I received ~9000 coins few days ago (my txid have been posted on the other thread). So I am not sure why everybody is complaining... people just need to be patient at some point...
Yours is the only one I have seen posted and still is the only one.  9000 coins? what happened to the other 50%+ you should of received?  Or do you just not care as long as you got something? rawdawg said he sent out coins to over 1100 people, there is only 1164 on the list and many of them are banned anyway. So am I that unlucky that he missed me out?

Still awaiting an answer to clear up the valid concerns from either bccdev or rawdawg.  

I received coins as well.

People complaining about free things -_-'

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
legendary
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE RECIEVED THE AIR DROP. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FROM NOW TO POST YOUR TX CODES.
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR TX CODES, I/ WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE SOCKPUPPETS AND YOU WILL BE FLAGGED WITH NEGATIVE TRUST.

Are you part of the official BTCtalkcoin team, and why not just ask them for all transaction ID's?

What is your relationship to BCCdev who seems to be in charge, and made the OP?

What do you intend to do to people who do not read your post within 24 hours, which will probably be the large majority?

They obviously do not care as every opportunity to foster public trust has been brushed off and ignored.

This coin is a SCAM.
legendary
Can someone explain why I didn't get the airdrop?

Or was the rules changed so that only devs and specially selected people get coins?

If you looked a couple pages back you would have seen our Airdrop Manager, Rawdawg, say he didn't want to overload the blockchain. If you are on the list, then you WILL get your coins. If by some chance you are missed after the airdrop ends, then you can contact me here or in IRC.

What do you mean by "our" ? You supposedly "gave up".

WTF do you mean by "overload" ? No one will want this shitcoin if it can't handle heavy traffic.

Are you using IRC as a phishing pond for newbs ?

Dont be bullied by people that want your TX codes or anything like that. If they will stop being lazy and check the block chain them selves they will fucking see that there have been 1100+ addresses that have had coins sent to them. Grow the fuck up guys.

I am 535(because of alphabetical order nonsense) on the list and signed up for giveaway on the 26th April and still have no coins, please explain how you have given so many coins away and missed me totally, and so many others?  also explain how 1164(not even that due to banned members) with the amount available for giveaway has only netted people less than half of what should be expected.

Is there another list I should be aware of and if so could you point me in the direction so I can calculate what people should be getting, after all it is a community coin.

Many concerns and members still not received coins on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btctalkcoin-talk-airdrop-details-starts-may-17-581845 the one you have totally ignored since a few of us started asking questions.  Please do your job as Dev and address the concerns of community members please.

I am still on the fence about you and the way you are handling this, time will tell though and only you can decide what I and the community members will think of you.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This is a very lengthy assignment mode.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
he can look up the names on the list and check the adress on the explorer and get his txid from there. the txid is public knowledge. It is all linked in the OP.

here is the list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-44Y21DQq9wQ1nm_9jPZpy-9Zht5YAECcnobqEWEUc0/edit?pli=1#gid=0

here is the explorer:
http://www.cryptoblox.com/chain/BTCTalkCoin

all txid's can be found with the explorer. Doesn't make sense to harrass people for that public info.

My address for the airdrop: CdoZhbgV82FMJphvJ8rCsEwqyxsPrdfa3g
It's on the list posted above.

No results in block explorer. How long does first part of airdrop take? It's been like more than a week. I don't think I've heard an official response for how long it's supposed to take, but I definitely haven't gotten any coins yet...

Also, I just searched the top five addresses on the google docs list in the block explorer, and none of them have received anything either. wtf?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hi do you have any active nodes ,which will help sync the wallet?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
so, download link broken for me, help ?
Pages:
Jump to: