Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 41. (Read 192240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I still don't understand the connection between BCC and TALK ?
anybody care to enligthen me ?

BCC is TALK.  (BCC is also Boshicoin.... it ain´t good to have the same ticker...cousing problems on voting etc....)
So  the name has changed to TALK.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
I still don't understand the connection between BCC and TALK ?
anybody care to enligthen me ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Since I recieved the airdrop (double) its all TALK from now

How is it possible that it is under 100sat? Shouldnt it be around 1000+?
legendary
i dumped all my BCT and bought TALK.

so you're just all talk  Roll Eyes

I´m in many cryptos. But when i have to choose between BCT and TALK. I´m in TALK.
legendary
Activity: 1876
i dumped all my BCT and bought TALK.

so you're just all talk  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
how do i get my free coins?
legendary
Any idea whether the airdrop is finished?
I still didnt get any coins and if the drop is finished, how can I claim my share?

Is over the period of 5 weeks, only started on May 20th so lots of time yet. I am still waiting on mine but am not panicing yet, my name is still on the list from the first of 150 name collected i am sure there is many addressess to go through and they will come.

Isnt it this coin on mintpal being on first position?

1   Direct Link   BCT   BitCoinTalk Coin   1Pz3L3jmA32Pej5aLEnpg1wjfhofRLvREi   21969

Nope that is another coin TALK is

290   Direct Link   TALK   BTCtalkcoin   1GayywEewrVrkDT9qfaqo7YXj9ntYQAG1w   82

a long way to go yet

Oh ok, thank you. Didn't notice that.

As a true believer i dumped all my BCT and bought TALK. It will never be so cheap in the future like now.  Grin Grin Grin (even if they hit Mintpal....i don´t  believe they will succed. There is also 49% premine but only 20% (20% from 49% (total 9.8%  Huh) from that goes to registered users.... rest will surrely dissapear in the black hole...no transparency)

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#TALK

TALK is already at 287th place. (it was 418th place on Tuesday, so there is a good progress)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
So i was on the original list to receive stake in TALK but have not updated my wallet yet, can i still receive them?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I still didnt get any coins and if the drop is finished, how can I claim my share?

Is over the period of 5 weeks, only started on May 20th so lots of time yet. I am still waiting on mine but am not panicing yet, my name is still on the list from the first of 150 name collected i am sure there is many addressess to go through and they will come.

1   Direct Link   BCT   BitCoinTalk Coin   1Pz3L3jmA32Pej5aLEnpg1wjfhofRLvREi   21969

290   Direct Link   TALK   BTCtalkcoin   1GayywEewrVrkDT9qfaqo7YXj9ntYQAG1w   82

a long way to go yet

Oh ok, thank you. Didn't notice that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

a long way to go yet
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 238

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 201
Got my coins from the airdrop  Grin
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Upload wallet https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qfsqwa6p95sqia2/AABP874l05kZGSNSHFjF3kf0a

You can also download the mega, but need to install the add-on / extension of the mega in firefox and google chrome.

Here is a sandboxie report of the file posted here, looks suspicious to me, strange network connections and attempt to install itself in system startup is not right. I would wait until someone trusted confirms the MD5 of this file against the original 1.5.2 i am still running 1.5.0 so cant check here.

https://malwr.com/analysis/N2E4YWY0M2M5NzUxNDU4YTkzZmQzZmM3ZTZmZTQ5ODk/

As far as I know it only offers the option of being autorun at startup. In the options menu of all the QT wallets, that option is there. But I don't really know tbh. I am not a C++ programmer.

Yeah i am aware of that but this seems to add itself to startup on the first run, i have also checked the first ip from the report the irc one which seems to have also been used in a few qt wallets posted before and in a multibit wallet that somebody had downloaded, links below. None of these files should be connecting to a irc host and even stranger the same one. Am nearly 100% sure now that this is binded with somekind of irc botnet, like PlasmaIRC bot or similar, am still waiting for someone to confirm the checksums against the official 1.5.2 software which will confirm it as i am sure they wont match.

http://www.herdprotect.com/ip-address-62.210.131.147.aspx
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multibit-irc-448262

Is the same file that i downloaded yesterday's mega

Ok yep i will be the first to say i was wrong and am sorry for doubting your link, but can never be to careful when it comes to crypto and a link posted by a new account as a first post is always going to be suspicious.

I have managed to download the offcial 1.5.2 from the first post and the checksums match, so it is 100% the same file on the dropbox link as the one in the op.

Thanks for the fresh upload and verification guys!
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I did not receive any coin yet Sad Huh
legendary
We are loosing to UFOcoin ( nothing against but fuck.....):

TalkCoin ( the forum coin )

Ufocoin is already under TALK.... Wink
legendary