Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 39. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Being noob here but how about getting that tx code?

I used the adress from exchange? if someone could help me out with this i could prove i got double airdrop Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE RECIEVED THE AIR DROP. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FROM NOW TO POST YOUR TX CODES.
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR TX CODES, I/ WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE SOCKPUPPETS AND YOU WILL BE FLAGGED WITH NEGATIVE TRUST.

+1

Date: 22/05/2014 18:57
To: CaCcwSDAeKfeBsU9vQiRoU1YKtx9NAfW12 (own address)
Credit: 4810.00 BCC
Net amount: +4810.00 BCC
Transaction ID: 0715b6f98c0f1ae7e66770f679fa549ead15234f46b4dfc737f4913f0d0609ec

My gf received her share also on the 23th.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is the Mega wallet download ever going to get better?  I try several times a day.

I would really rather use that than getting it from an unofficial source, even if the checksums do match up.

The Mega link seems to work fine using the mega chrome extension, that is how i managed to get the file to check the checksums on the other guys file. It can be found here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mega/bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod?hl=en Just install it then use the link in the op and for me it downloaded first time that way.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO CLAIM TO HAVE RECIEVED THE AIR DROP. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS FROM NOW TO POST YOUR TX CODES.
IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR TX CODES, I/ WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE SOCKPUPPETS AND YOU WILL BE FLAGGED WITH NEGATIVE TRUST.

+1
Activity: 364
i didn't get airdrop-coins

I don't think very many people have.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Is the Mega wallet download ever going to get better?  I try several times a day.

I would really rather use that than getting it from an unofficial source, even if the checksums do match up.
Activity: 128
Merit: 104
what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡what ¿¡ Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
how is possible ? there are two money that be named bitcointalk coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 104
hello, can you received the transaction in europex.eu?
Activity: 322

What kind of bs is this lmao, no wonder ppl think your annoying ass hell, you can ask nicely!! you dont have to be a dick with you negative trust bs!.

enjoy

Date: 22/05/2014 11:57
To: CM4VcSCbDZzF5DYd5TAyXPZJNyKwbTsRjq (own address, label: airdrop)
Credit: 4810.00 TALK
Net amount: +4810.00 TALK
Transaction ID: 45cbbd41a6fb51dd98c1113a951bfb3b6fad019a3def328ad30b0113bf7a4a35

BS !? lol.. I have every right to demand accountability.

Please enlighten us as to why you find the shadey tactics seen here acceptable ?

Yea you have to right to do so, everyone does, but on a respectful way not threatening with your negative trust thats just bs.
im not here to backup their shadey tactics, we all know after the first dev left the coin is not the same, im not putting any investment on it.
ill be just taking the airdrop coins to see what happens, maybe the new team could put the coin on better spot or not .
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

What kind of bs is this lmao, no wonder ppl think your annoying ass hell, you can ask nicely!! you dont have to be a dick with you negative trust bs!.

enjoy

Transaction ID: 45cbbd41a6fb51dd98c1113a951bfb3b6fad019a3def328ad30b0113bf7a4a35

BS !? lol.. I have every right to demand accountability.

Please enlighten us as to why you find the shadey tactics seen here acceptable ?

Hello,

Can anyone explain me in simple words what I have to do to get some airdropped coins?

Thank you.

check it out

The following methods are how you can get TALK:

1. Follow us on twitter and tweet to us using #Bitcointalkcoin with your address in the tweet

2. Use our brand new "Airdrop Super Script" found here -> http://bitcointalkcoin.org/

3. Simply use one of the exchanges that will be airdropping TALK 
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hello,

Can anyone explain me in simple words what I have to do to get some airdropped coins?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
the first wave of AirDrop it's finish ? i can say i don't received coin ? xD

Airdrop is for 20 days, this is only day 4 started on 20th May so still a long way to go yet till finished airdrop.

how the fuck does it take 20 days to send out some coins to 1000 addresses? I could give a monkey a pack of ciggies and a gallon of coffee and I'm guessing he could pull it off faster.

Anti dump strategy. If everyone get all coins at same time, the price goes down cause most of people gonna sell at first day.

I guess that makes sense...I'll try and be more patient than Hippie Tech in the future Smiley

Also, thanks for confirmation from poster right above me...
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

enjoy

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Guys.. its should be evident by now that we're dealing with a bunch of amateurs. They cant even get the coin's call letters right. lol  BCC <-> TALK

Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!

Airdrop is for 20 days, this is only day 4 started on 20th May so still a long way to go yet till finished airdrop.

how the fuck does it take 20 days to send out some coins to 1000 addresses? I could give a monkey a pack of ciggies and a gallon of coffee and I'm guessing he could pull it off faster.

Anti dump strategy. If everyone get all coins at same time, the price goes down cause most of people gonna sell at first day.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
whats going on with the wallet ?? I cant sync and the download is not working...

New link wallet, the other is off.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/U4Q11ImLce/BTCtalkcoin-qt-win_1_5_2_.html

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vcm2drtsmh2wsw/BTCtalkcoin-qt-win_1_5_2%20.zip

You can also download the mega, but need to install the add-on / extension of the mega in firefox and google chrome.

Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
The price is above 100 sat now Cheesy nice!!!
Pages:
Jump to: