Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 36. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If this is already answered in the thread I apologize. I read the OP and it was not mentioned or linked to.

How do you stake this coin? Some type of write up for newbs seems a good idea.

Is the process the same for all pos coins?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
BCCdev last active: Last Active:    May 23, 2014, 02:08:29 PM  Cry

Hey! is there anybody outthere, just shout if you can hear me!

Seriously, if there is a new dev team atleast keep the thread active with news and communicate with the people who support this coin.

I'll give this coin until the end of the week and then I'll sell everything which will drive the price to the bottom, just an incentive to get active again..

We're just working out a couple kinks in the script program that hands the airdrop coins out. Should be up and running soon. And make sure to join the IRC, we have lots of giveaways planned there using our tipbot Smiley

Hey ! Its the on again off again sketchbag dev ! Grin

How much did you dump when it peaked at 140 sats !?

Is your tip bot an IP logger aswell ?

WTF is up with this stanky lingering PHISHy smell ?!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

We're just working out a couple kinks in the script program that hands the airdrop coins out. Should be up and running soon. And make sure to join the IRC, we have lots of giveaways planned there using our tipbot Smiley

Link to the IRC?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
didnt receive any airdrop......put my name and address in a while ago
same here, dont know whether the airdrop is still ongoing?
me too. Cry

me too waiting for Wink

I'm also waiting and keep checking on this thread. When will I receive mine please?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BCCdev last active: Last Active:    May 23, 2014, 02:08:29 PM  Cry

Seriously, if there is a new dev team atleast keep the thread active with news and communicate with the people who support this coin.

I'll give this coin until the end of the week and then I'll sell everything which will drive the price to the bottom, just an incentive to get active again..

Activity: 364
BCCdev last active: Last Active:    May 23, 2014, 02:08:29 PM  Cry

Activity: 336
The download link is not working.
Anyone has the same issue?

Maybe you should scroll up!  Embarrassed
You ask if anybody has the same issue, maybe search first if anybody has the same issue?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
how to play it ,what a low price .
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
The download link is not working.
Anyone has the same issue?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
I talked to airdrop guy (Rawdawg) on IRC. For all the people who haven't received any coins, just come hop on #BTCtalkcoin on freenode. If you haven't received coins for the first round of the airdrop (which is supposed to be over now), come bother Rawdawg on IRC and he will send you.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
me too. Cry

me too waiting for Wink
Activity: 140
me too. Cry
Activity: 252
Can the dev make a clear announcement about what's happening?
To many members didnt get their share.
A lot of questions are in the air...
Activity: 313
Looks like non of the links for downloading the wallet are working ... Huh
Activity: 238

Yep airdrop is supposed to be going for 20 days but rules and amounts seem to keep changing, so will just have to wait and see what happens if they come, if not there is going to be lots of annoyed people who waited ready to dump this coin to nothing. So the airdrop is really going to be the factor which builds a community that will either help or kill this coin. Time will tell so just sit back and chill and hope the dev plays this right and see the coin fly or watch it be killed.
Activity: 350
Activity: 266
I will wait a little longer and buy more in the meantime.
I would seriously hold of buying any of this coin when the dev seems extremely suspicious.  With the amount they have they could cash out and destroy the market in a second.  

I would wait buying any of this coin until all members on this forum get their fair share and not 50% of it like so far.
Activity: 266
I have received 2 separate lots
1 x 4810
1 x 4810

total = 9620

Are there more to come? I assume it's being done over the 20 day period so will receive a few more of these over this time

Why is that this person has received two lots whilst others have received nothing at all? makes absolutely no sense at all.

Please explain yourself Dev and answer all the valid questions being put to you.  
Activity: 445
Pages:
Jump to: