Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 43. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Look at the bright side , the coin is just 10 places below peercoin Smiley.
Doesn't that make you feel better ?
thats very impressive for the new coin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
We are loosing to UFOcoin ( nothing against but fuck.....):

TalkCoin ( the forum coin )

And the wallet is working for me ( until now at least):

And where is the DEV?

Look at the bright side , the coin is just 10 places below peercoin Smiley.
Doesn't that make you feel better ?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
http://coinmarketcap.com/bcc_7.html

We are rissing.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#TALK

We are rissing here as well

We gonna beat Ufocoin in few hours Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Have finally got the wallet to sync, it got stuck on a few blocks but opening and closing the wallet seemed to fix that. I have uploaded the blockchain to mediafire for any of you that cant get it to sync or cant wait for the stuck blocks. Below is a guide on how to use the blockchain files to get your wallet synced.

- Close your wallet

- Download the blockchain files from https://www.mediafire.com/?30x134xj15re53l this is all blocks up to 17321 synced 23rd May 12.30 GMT+1.

- Go to AppData\Roaming\BTCtalkcoin\ delete all in this folder EXCEPT wallet.dat DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE also right click wallet.dat and copy then paste it somewhere to make a backup just to be safe.

- Extract the two blockchain files from the zip you downloaded earlier into AppData\Roaming\BTCtalkcoin\.

- Open your wallet and it should now be synced fine and with no problems.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can't get wallet at meg. temporary error, retrying. Please, update link to wallet.
https://mega.co.nz/#!PhZhiRDA!vEE2xZBXUe_p0yCs2IYhBEkt-_Du90u_dMZD8yfL4Qg  
can't  down.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THE WALLET LINK IS NOT WORKING!

BCCdev may have exceeded the allocated daily bandwidth associated with this FREE mega account.  Keep trying - the link is good.  I have downloaded from that link over 5 times today, after each one of you wrote that the link didn't worked...

As time passes, Mega adds more bandwidth to a FREE account. They limit the bandwidth to force users to get a PAID account.  Any complaints should be directed to BCCdev (by PM) or Mega.co.nz.

BTW:  It would be nice to have the new BCCdev answer some of the forum questions from time to time... Being dev is not only about counting the amount of BCC you have taken away from the Airdrop - 2M for coding (can't wait to see that) - 1M for IRC/Reddit (??) - 140k from initial Airdrop allocation, 600k from IPO and Development fund .... BCCdev last post dates back 3 days ago, or 10 forum pages ago...  I fear that a major dump will occur on the exchange if that "absentee" trend continues...  

Where do you get 2 million for coding? I did the airdrop and am continuing to do the airdrop, and am not taking 2 million.... also the old TALK(formally BCC) dev doesnt have one single TALK(formally BCC) coin.  The old dev walked away leaving literally everything he did behind for myself and the new dev that took over to try and clean up.

Also I am doing the best that I can, and I have every single one of the TALK coins that are in the airdrop/development fund/or anything else. The entire 31 million (and a few hundred thousand) are in my possesion. I am not absent, and a lot of people know who I am. I will give away every single one of these coins (not including if I have to pay a bounty to get some dev work done to further the coin) to the people of this community.

In fact, I would like to see a feature on here to give and receive tips for giving out help/information. Kind of like a tipbot (which we have in IRC and will be giving a ton of TALK away with). So Join #BTCtalkcoin on the freenode network so you can catch the tips!!! Also start posting your TALK address at the bottom of your posts and start using it as a way of saying "Thanks for the help!!"

P.S. I guess I am the driving force behind this coin, so if that makes me "the new dev" than I guess I will do it! So hello, nice to meet all of you!

Rawdawg-
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
We are loosing to UFOcoin ( nothing against but fuck.....):

1 st place:

TalkCoin ( the forum coin )

And the wallet is working for me ( until now at least):

And where is the DEV?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
are the adresses from the original list also going to receive coins now? was just wondering Wink
Yes, I was only in the original list and I received the airdrop (double amount).

ah okey, thx for the info! i am #105 on the original list and didnt receive anything yet, thats why i was asking
Activity: 283
are the adresses from the original list also going to receive coins now? was just wondering Wink
Yes, I was only in the original list and I received the airdrop (double amount).
Activity: 504
Activity: 364
Wondering how this is going to affect the market... I've bought a bunch of BCC [TALK] over the last week or so...

At this time.

15 buys orders against 1 little sell order.
Volume and value is rissing.
(I´m not selling before 5000 sat.)

I got sells at 9000+ this coin has a lot of great things coming in the near future!
legendary
Activity: 1274
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep voting guys!

DON'T VOTE FOR BCT, VOTE FOR TALK
legendary
Activity: 1274
Got 4810 coins in mailbox  Grin

Waiting on rest, and certainly not selling anytime soon.
legendary
thank you so much
4810 coins received
Transaction ID: 80ffdcb206208121200e3dcd8a5a76c761dcd9c5b505082b80c6c6e02863f12d
Activity: 527
https://mega.co.nz/#!PhZhiRDA!vEE2xZBXUe_p0yCs2IYhBEkt-_Du90u_dMZD8yfL4Qg
THE WALLET LINK IS NOT WORKING!
legendary
Wondering how this is going to affect the market... I've bought a bunch of BCC [TALK] over the last week or so...

At this time.

15 buys orders against 1 little sell order.
Volume and value is rissing.
(I´m not selling before 5000 sat.)
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
that is the whole list I have for this weeks airdrop, stay tuned for next weeks!

good job   man

Thanks Smiley

What?

Are the people on the list being split over a few weeks cause I'm on the spreadsheet and don't appear to have any BCC
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
that is the whole list I have for this weeks airdrop, stay tuned for next weeks!

good job   man

Thanks Smiley
legendary

good job   man
Pages:
Jump to: