Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 44. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
that is the whole list I have for this weeks airdrop, stay tuned for next weeks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
4810 coins received via Airdrop; thanks!

Grin

Also got mine Cheesy
Thanks peeps. Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
if anyone has recieved double the amount of coins, that address will be skipped for the next portion of the airdrop, bare with me here, trying to get everything working correctly lol

but, you know there are many people who did not receive the aridrop coin??

I certainly haven't received any.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
4810 coins received via Airdrop; thanks!

Grin

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
https://mega.co.nz/#!PhZhiRDA!vEE2xZBXUe_p0yCs2IYhBEkt-_Du90u_dMZD8yfL4Qg   
can't  down.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
coins received! Thank you

TX or it didn't happen. Tongue

Uhhh, unless the block explorer is broken it didn't happen. I looked up their address in the master list in the OP.

http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CVGxsfieQA5kpYxVFwFqPDYJuo6kA9N3Wo
Can't get wallet at meg. temporary error, retrying. Please, update link to wallet.
if anyone has recieved double the amount of coins, that address will be skipped for the next portion of the airdrop, bare with me here, trying to get everything working correctly lol

The airdrop obviously isnt done yet lol.
wxh
Activity: 98

wxh
i recieve nothing  Huh Huh Huh
check my address please
CJHNBhbcviAsye8UJfutwj2J9hBYz1wQRh

The earlier list was sorted alphabetically.  I'm sure they are still working down it.

please check it.whether all members on the initial list were sent or not..
wxh
I had to stop sending out TALK for a short while, I was worried that the chain was just going to either explode or never move again. I will restart sending them in a few hours, they are about 1/3 sent now

thanks so much for what you have done ,and I can not receive the coin, but I will wait for the coin..
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Activity: 68
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
The mega wallet download isnt working, i have v 1.4 and im trying to get 1.5 so I can see if my airdrop arrived :/

Try it like this (you have to use the whole link):

Same result "temporary error, retrying"

I was copy and pasting the whole thing btw

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THE WALLET LINK IS NOT WORKING!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
check my address please

The earlier list was sorted alphabetically.  I'm sure they are still working down it.

If any were missed, once the first part of the airdrop is done I will take your addresses (in IRC), check to see if they are on the list, and check to see if they received coins. If they did not, i will do a manual send to you. Please do not PM me or talk in IRC till I announce that the first section of the airdrop is done.
OK also i'm on the google first list.i will wait and trust
check my address please

If any were missed, once the first part of the airdrop is done I will take your addresses (in IRC), check to see if they are on the list, and check to see if they received coins. If they did not, i will do a manual send to you. Please do not PM me or talk in IRC till I announce that the first section of the airdrop is done.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
check my address please

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i just got my coins thanks, im using the 1.5.2 wallet .
Pages:
Jump to: