Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 10. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hi. As far as i understand, bubblo is going to enter quite a competitive niche. Won’t it make potential investors worry?   
The product has no direct competitors, and it isn’t being developed from scratch, so i’m not worried.   
However, once big players of the market see the success of this project, they may start developing their own analogues.  

Maybe, but, bubblo will have entered the market by the moment when they finish development. It is ahead of all the potential competitors.   
Activity: 121
Hi. As far as i understand, bubblo is going to enter quite a competitive niche. Won’t it make potential investors worry?   
The product has no direct competitors, and it isn’t being developed from scratch, so i’m not worried.   
However, once big players of the market see the success of this project, they may start developing their own analogues.  
Activity: 83
Activity: 121
Activity: 25
Wish you detect enough resources to evolve your project!
Extraordinary business, logical approach, interesting vision!  Good luck all!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I heard that it’s possible to buy the tokens for fiat. What currencies are accepted?   
It seems that only USD, but it should be enough.
Activity: 173
I heard that it’s possible to buy the tokens for fiat. What currencies are accepted?   
Activity: 406
Hello. What annual financial turnover are you planning to reach in the following 5 years? Or isn’t this info disclosed?   
Activity: 175
Are you planning to lure users of other apps away? I’m sure that you have an opportunity to buy ads in competitor’s apps.   
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. How much will 1000 ad views of a venue cost in Bubblo? I’d like to estimate the costs.     
Activity: 106
Will the venues be able to publish info about discounts and send it to users? Sometimes notifications annoy me.   
Activity: 238
Good evening. Did you negotiate with banks? It seems to me that the info about bonus apps for cards owners should be provided.     
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi. What cryptocurrencies can i buy tokens for?   
If i havent mixed up anything, there’re BTC and ETH among other options.
Activity: 116
Hi. What cryptocurrencies can i buy tokens for?   
Activity: 392
How long is it before the start of sale? Can’t wait for the start! 
The timer is on the official page. It always shows relevant info.
Activity: 33
How long is it before the start of sale? Can’t wait for the start! 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. In yr opinion, whom should Bubblo be focused on – venues or their visitors?   

I believe that it should be focused on venues. Such an approach will be much more rational from economical point of view.  

But no one will need the apps without users. I think they should create as comfortable conditions as possible for them.   
I agree with you. Hpwever, creation of comfortable conditions means presence of a bog number of venues to choose from.     
You’re right. But they shouldn’t publish too many ads – i’ve already seen several promising apps  filled with ads.

I didn’t notice any ads on app’s screenshots. It seems that it won’t stand against the background of search results.  
Activity: 10
Hello. It is really interesting platform! Advisable logo, seamless logo!
Activity: 154

I believe that it should be focused on venues. Such an approach will be much more rational from economical point of view.  

But no one will need the apps without users. I think they should create as comfortable conditions as possible for them.   
I agree with you. Hpwever, creation of comfortable conditions means presence of a bog number of venues to choose from.     
You’re right. But they shouldn’t publish too many ads – i’ve already seen several promising apps  filled with ads.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: