Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 9. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. If the first sale stage ends ahead of schedule, will the next one start earlier than planned, too?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Has the team already held private pre-sale?   
Yes, and 6 million 200k dollars were attracted during its course.     
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Has the team already held private pre-sale?   
Activity: 252
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, it’s 8 millions, and more than half is already collected.
Activity: 41
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 350
Hi. Why did you decide to implement tokens and blockchain? It seems to me that bubblo will work well even without them.   
The team decided to use progressive technologies, and i support this decision.   
Do not misunderstand it, but i wanna be sure that the usage of these technologies is justified that this isn’t just one more attempt to keep up with the fashion.
Personally, i can come up with two factors: increase of level of trust to the platform due to transparency and provision of an attractive reward for data.     
You can also say that the tokens will be valuable both within the framework of the system and beyond it. No doubts that a decision to use blockchain was conscious.     
Hi. Why did you decide to implement tokens and blockchain? It seems to me that bubblo will work well even without them.   
Do not misunderstand it, but i wanna be sure that the usage of these technologies is justified that this isn’t just one more attempt to keep up with the fashion.
Personally, i can come up with two factors: increase of level of trust to the platform due to transparency and provision of an attractive reward for data.     
Merit: 101
Merit: 101
Activity: 89
Hello. What will the videos mentioned in promo look like? Do you have any examples?   
Activity: 93
Can the ones who already use the app get additional discounts on token purchase?   
Activity: 294
You rely on several major social media. Let’s suppose that one of them starts loosing popularity – won’t this have impact on quality of operation of your app?
Activity: 308
is there going to be a public ICO for this project?
Activity: 122
Good afternoon. Is there a referral program active within the framework of the ICO? If so, how can i take part in it?   
Activity: 336
Good evening. How many tokens were sold during the ICO?   
As far as i understand, no token was sold, pre-ICO starts in several days.
Activity: 55
Good evening. How many tokens were sold during the ICO?   
Activity: 121
Hi. As far as i understand, bubblo is going to enter quite a competitive niche. Won’t it make potential investors worry?   
The product has no direct competitors, and it isn’t being developed from scratch, so i’m not worried.   
However, once big players of the market see the success of this project, they may start developing their own analogues.  

Maybe, but, bubblo will have entered the market by the moment when they finish development. It is ahead of all the potential competitors.   
Let’s say it’s so, however, new players can lure users away with the help of more profitable conditions. Can’t they?   
The bubblo tokens’ price will grow gradually by that moment, so the users will prefer to get them as a reward.   
Okay, but is platform planning to create something like a loyalty program to retain the users?   
Activity: 83
Hi. As far as i understand, bubblo is going to enter quite a competitive niche. Won’t it make potential investors worry?   
The product has no direct competitors, and it isn’t being developed from scratch, so i’m not worried.   
However, once big players of the market see the success of this project, they may start developing their own analogues.  

Maybe, but, bubblo will have entered the market by the moment when they finish development. It is ahead of all the potential competitors.   
Let’s say it’s so, however, new players can lure users away with the help of more profitable conditions. Can’t they?   
The bubblo tokens’ price will grow gradually by that moment, so the users will prefer to get them as a reward.   
Activity: 121

Pages:
Jump to: