Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 11. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi. In yr opinion, whom should Bubblo be focused on – venues or their visitors?   

I believe that it should be focused on venues. Such an approach will be much more rational from economical point of view.  

But no one will need the apps without users. I think they should create as comfortable conditions as possible for them.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

I believe that it should be focused on venues. Such an approach will be much more rational from economical point of view.  
Activity: 154
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Can i buy yr tokens and insure them? If so, how can i do it?
Activity: 2
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion!
Absorbing design, certain logo!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. How many languages will your app be available in? I’m sure that localization can make it more attractive.   
Activity: 175
What region is next for your expansion in the global market? I think that you should focus on South-East Asia. 
Activity: 406
Hi. You have an almost ready-made app. Why did you decide to hold the ICO now.   
Activity: 238
I have quite a lot of partners in different countries. How did you manage to achieve such a level?   
Activity: 113
Hello. Will your app have a web version? It’d be also possible to attract PC users.     
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Can anyone tell me how i can contact support team? Does it have e-mail?   
I send email to [email protected] . The support team answered promptly.
Activity: 3
When is the app available?
Activity: 36
Hello, fellows!
You must to append token details to let participants to get in the project.
copper member
Activity: 126
안녕 From Korea! We're thrilled to be here at the Korean Blockchain Week with amazing Crypto Industry Leaders from around the Globe! Come Find our Founder and say Hello!

image loading...

image loading...

image loading...

image loading...
Activity: 83
Good afternoon. Can anyone tell me how i can contact support team? Does it have e-mail?   
copper member
Hi. Design of the app is described as one of main advantages in the WP. Is it really that important?   

Yes, we believe in transparency.
copper member
Do you have direct competitors? If so, how are you planning to struggle against them in order to retain your target audience?   

Not as far as we know.
copper member
Hello. Arent you planning to involve some celebrities to advertisement of your app? It’s a great PR stunt.

We already have celebrities onboard with us.
copper member
As far as i understand, at the moment tokens aren’t used in the app. Won’t their implementation become a problem?

We have planned this out well, we will implement tokens accordingly as per rules and regulations, so we don’t encounter any problems.
copper member
Good afternoon. How many active users are there now in the app at the moment? Or is this secret data?   

50,000+ users
Pages:
Jump to: