Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 5. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hi. Will it be possible to use  bubblo platform’s tokens beyond the platform? 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. How many cities are you planning to make available buy 2020? I wanna understand whether your ambitious are real.   
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Good day! I have no doubt about Bubble's success,
as the project will attract a very wide group of reviewers to its community!
 In our time, the whole idea of public places, and not only develops from the General reviews of this place,
Bubblo will become a favorite in the search for valuable opinions of users and data!
Activity: 175
Good evening. What is the minimum number of tokens that i can withdraw and sell in the secondary market? Or aren’t there any restrictions?   
Activity: 4
what happens to bubblo tokens that don't get sold?
Activity: 156
Obviously, there’re a lot of loyalty programs in the world. However, i’d like to know what options will bubblo use.   
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Bubblo is an AI-powered discovery platform that gives users a real-time "Top 5" of recommendations on restaurants, bars, or other venues based on a constant flow of user-generated data.

A good idea it will be very usefull for all the people. There are so many ideas for different ICO and investors has a big choice.
Activity: 93
Hi. Will i be able to buy tokens for pounds sterlings on the ICO?

As far as i know, they were specified as one of available cryptocurrencies in the WP.
Activity: 170
Hi. Will i be able to buy tokens for pounds sterlings on the ICO?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Is the soft cap already reached?   
Nope, but they have to collect little amount of money to reach it.
Activity: 140
Good afternoon. Is the soft cap already reached?   
copper member
Activity: 126
Hey. Where can i find a full list of actions due to which i can get tokens?   

Please see our website:

https://bubbloapp.com/
copper member
copper member
Will users be able to remain objective knowing that they will be rewarded for reviews? Do they get a reward for negative reviews?   

All you have to do is submit a review to be rewarded. Does not have to be objective.
copper member
copper member
copper member
Good afternoon. Is there a referral program active within the framework of the ICO? If so, how can i take part in it?   

Yes this would be available once our bounty campaign starts.
copper member
Hi. As far as i understand, bubblo is going to enter quite a competitive niche. Won’t it make potential investors worry?   

Features provided in our app actually gives us a competitive edge over others in the market.
copper member
Hello. What annual financial turnover are you planning to reach in the following 5 years? Or isn’t this info disclosed?

Once our app is fully functional we can produce that information.
copper member
Are you planning to lure users of other apps away? I’m sure that you have an opportunity to buy ads in competitor’s apps.   

Not really, at the moment we don’t have any competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: