Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 7. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Hello. How much is the minimum investment amount on this platform?   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Can i buy tokens for BTC?

Yes, BTC is accepted as payment method on the ICO.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Can i buy tokens for BTC?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
In private round raised $6.2 millions is 1/3 of the hard cap and pre-ICO is approaching fast. I expect same interest of investors in pre-ICO round as the showed in private round. It is in fact the concept which attracts attention being different than other copy cats projects. I am studying the project by all aspects.
Activity: 93
Good afternoon. Will the users be able to get some special statuses depending on extent to which they’re active in Bubblo?   
Yes, you can become an experts in some sort of venues or foods outlets.
Not bad, what’s this necessary for? Can they get any additional rewards?    
I dunno, but i think that comprehensive reviews will appear on the platform due to such people. 
But the venue can buy reviews from such people, this will have negative impact on the operation of the app itself and objectiveness of the data.
The reviews are only one of sources of info which are processed. They are important, but they don’t have a decisive role.   

Btw, will i be able to get tokens for reviews written beyond the platform? For example, on my account in Instagram.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will the users be able to get some special statuses depending on extent to which they’re active in Bubblo?   
I dunno, but i think that comprehensive reviews will appear on the platform due to such people. 
But the venue can buy reviews from such people, this will have negative impact on the operation of the app itself and objectiveness of the data.
The reviews are only one of sources of info which are processed. They are important, but they don’t have a decisive role.   
copper member
Activity: 126
Activity: 82
Good evening. As a rule, the comments are different from the point of view of value. Is it rational to provide the same payment conditions for all of them?   
Activity: 406
Will you have curators? I think that critics who have their own audience will be useful for you.     
Activity: 406
Hello. Will i be able to upload video-reviews of my favorite venues? Will it be possible to import them from Instagram?
Activity: 175
I’m not fond of a model working on reddit. Maybe you should improve it adding moderation of comments?   
Activity: 156
Good afternoon. How are you going to support demand for tokens in the secondary market if there’re a lot of ways to get them for free?   
copper member
Good evening. How many tokens were sold during the ICO?    

Hi, please refer to our website https://bubbloapp.com/
copper member
Okay, but is platform planning to create something like a loyalty program to retain the users?

Yes, there are numerous ways for users to be incentivised apart from our loyalty program.
copper member
Good evening. Did you negotiate with banks? It seems to me that the info about bonus apps for cards owners should be provided.     

Not as yet.
Pages:
Jump to: