Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 8. (Read 2736 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi. What cryptocurrencies can i buy tokens for?   

Bitcoin, Ethereum and CAS (Cashaa) and Fiat as well
copper member
Hello. Will your app have a web version? It’d be also possible to attract PC users.     

No web version at the moment.
copper member
When is the app available?

It is now available for download on the Google App Store and the Apple App Store.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What hard cap does the ICO have?       
$20 million, and i’m sure that the project will manage to reach them.
Activity: 33
Hey. Usually, the presence of rewards poorly motivates the users to write complete reviews. Why did bubblo decide to use this strategy?     

It seems to me that the rewards themselves are the matter. The users aren’t interested in it.       

Some people don’t want to write reviews under any conditions, you can’t even motivate them with the help of rewards, regardless to the types of rewards.    

You’re mistaken. Almost everyone wants to get cryptocurrencies for free.    

Do you have a minimum amount of letters/words of a review?
I think that some users can write reviews of a few words for getting reward. Such reviews will be useless for other participants.
Activity: 140
What hard cap does the ICO have?       
Activity: 294
How many tokens were sold during the framework of the private sale?   
124,000,000. The info about this may be found on the official site.
Activity: 67
How many tokens were sold during the framework of the private sale?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. Usually, the presence of rewards poorly motivates the users to write complete reviews. Why did bubblo decide to use this strategy?     

It seems to me that the rewards themselves are the matter. The users aren’t interested in it.       

Some people don’t want to write reviews under any conditions, you can’t even motivate them with the help of rewards, regardless to the types of rewards.    

However, people won’t understand it until they understand that the bubblo tokens are valuable and the ways to use them. You should tell them about in details.   
I’m sure that the team will deal with a promo campaign. Anyway, cryptocurrency that can be resold is much more attractive than the discounts on films, provided by Google.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4

However, people won’t understand it until they understand that the bubblo tokens are valuable and the ways to use them. You should tell them about in details.   

Activity: 106
Will users be able to remain objective knowing that they will be rewarded for reviews? Do they get a reward for negative reviews?   
Activity: 406
Hello. I don’t want to deny effectiveness of automotive data collected, but nowadays there’re a lot of bots. Can yr review system distinguish them from reviews left by real people?   
Activity: 406
Does yr team have working experience in European market? You’ll have to enter it sooner or later.     
Activity: 115
Good evening. Why did u decide to create a mobile app? Many projects prefer to start with a web version.     
Activity: 106
What was yr source of finances in the past? Won’t tokenization have negative impact?   
Activity: 2
How much is the hard cap of this ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: