Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 2. (Read 2736 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi. Will i be able to buy tokens for pounds sterlings on the ICO?

Yes through a bank transfer.
copper member
I see the advantages of bubblo is a 360-degree video streaming so that provide more accurate information about the condition of a shop or restaurant, then how the form of cooperation between the bubblo with the shop or restaurant, whether each shop or restaurant that has cooperated must place a 360 degree video camera that operates online to accommodate the features of Bubblo? whether the 360-degree camera is included in the cooperation package with Bubblo or the shop or restaurant can buy itself?

We will work this out internally and get back.
copper member
Hi. Will it be possible to buy tokens only for reviews? If so, the interest to the project can fade quite soon.   

Our tokens have various other uses. Please check our latest whitepaper.
copper member
Will i be able to take a look at various medical certificates via the app? Keeping within bounds is important for me. 

No, we don’t have that option.
copper member
Good evening. Will you collect data on licenses of the venues? I don’t want to attend the bars which launder money.   

Yes, our model will be very compliant to rules and regulations.
copper member
What about implementation of internal kind of token? You’ll be able to attract venues allocating small marketing budgets to them. And the main point is that it’s impossible to sell the tokens in the secondary market.   

This comes later in our roadmap, wouldn’t be wise to comment on the same.
copper member
Hey. Where can i find a full list of actions due to which i can get tokens?   

From our whitepaper.
copper member
Hello. How much is the minimum investment amount on this platform?   

We would provide this information before our pre-sale.
copper member
Good afternoon. Will the users be able to get some special statuses depending on extent to which they’re active in Bubblo?   

Yes they would be awarded titles accordingly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello dears! I like such projects, and Bubblo is no exception. A brilliant solution to collect the most honest and accurate reviews of restaurants, bars and venues of all kinds, combining blockchain technology!
Activity: 2
What blockchain is bubblo?
Activity: 212
How long is it until the start of the next round of sale?
About a month, if i havent mixed up anything.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How many tokens are sold by this moment?   
124 millions, according to the data on the official site.
Activity: 33
Good afternoon. How many tokens are sold by this moment?   
copper member
copper member
Good evening. As a rule, the comments are different from the point of view of value. Is it rational to provide the same payment conditions for all of them?   

We are yet to finalise
copper member
Will you have curators? I think that critics who have their own audience will be useful for you.     

Yes we will expand our team accordingly.
copper member
Hello. Will i be able to upload video-reviews of my favorite venues? Will it be possible to import them from Instagram?

Yes we would have an option for the same.
copper member
I’m not fond of a model working on reddit. Maybe you should improve it adding moderation of comments?   

Yes we are working on the same.
copper member
Good afternoon. How are you going to support demand for tokens in the secondary market if there’re a lot of ways to get them for free?   

Getting tokens for free is not easy as they need to be approved and validated by us before allocating the same. Demand would increase based on user acquisition and positioning in the market which we are focused on.
Pages:
Jump to: