Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 3. (Read 2736 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Do you have a minimum amount of letters/words of a review?
I think that some users can write reviews of a few words for getting reward. Such reviews will be useless for other participants.

Yes we will have a minimum amount of words for each review.
copper member
How many tokens were sold during the framework of the private sale?   

Currently 124,000,000 tokens are sold.
copper member
Hey. Usually, the presence of rewards poorly motivates the users to write complete reviews. Why did bubblo decide to use this strategy?     

Negative, our tokens would be listed on reputed exchanges and users earning tokens for reviews would make them a good amount of money once we get listed maybe for $1 or more.
copper member
Hello. I don’t want to deny effectiveness of automotive data collected, but nowadays there’re a lot of bots. Can yr review system distinguish them from reviews left by real people?   

Blockchain should sort the issue of fake reviews.
copper member
Does yr team have working experience in European market? You’ll have to enter it sooner or later.     

Yes we are a UK based company and have an experienced team worldwide.
copper member
Good evening. Why did u decide to create a mobile app? Many projects prefer to start with a web version.     

We always plan 10 steps ahead of what others do in the market.
copper member
What was yr source of finances in the past? Won’t tokenization have negative impact?   

Venture capitals and private individuals funded us. Tokenisation will increase the scope of our idea and enhance features/functions for our app.
copper member
copper member
Good afternoon. If the first sale stage ends ahead of schedule, will the next one start earlier than planned, too?   

We would prefer starting on the mentioned dates.
copper member
Good afternoon. Has the team already held private pre-sale?   

Yes, we have raised 6.2 million in private sale. Pre-Sale starts on 25th August.
copper member
Hi. Why did you decide to implement tokens and blockchain? It seems to me that bubblo will work well even without them.   

Yes definitely, but we need to stay updated with technology so that we always have a competitive edge in the market over upcoming apps as well.
copper member
Hello. What will the videos mentioned in promo look like? Do you have any examples?   

Stay tuned.
copper member
Can the ones who already use the app get additional discounts on token purchase?   

Those using the app already earn our valuable tokens as described in our whitepaper.
copper member
You rely on several major social media. Let’s suppose that one of them starts loosing popularity – won’t this have impact on quality of operation of your app?

We will re-strategise our approach for respective social media. Also we will focus on other social media to ensure this doesn’t happen elsewhere.
Likewise the quality of our app will keep improving as we will keep updating according to incentivised feedback received.
copper member
is there going to be a public ICO for this project?

Hopefully if we don’t sell all our tokens in private and pre-sale.
Activity: 55
Hello. I heard that you were going to cooperate with film companies. Why does the app need it?   
Activity: 13
Can i buy yr tokens and insure them? If so, how can i do it?

Not at the moment, we are not a security token as of now.
Can you name at least several languages except for English which can be provide? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 57
What region is next for your expansion in the global market? I think that you should focus on South-East Asia. 

We have launched our beta version in US, Singapore and few more places to name. Yes we look forward to expanding in SE Asia to increase our presence.
In such a case, what stage of development is your app at? Is it still beta testing?   
Activity: 93
Hey. Will it be possible to adjust the promo campaigns in Bubblo as simply as in FB?
Maybe it’ll be even simpler to do it. The users are provided with a lot of settings to choose, and, as far as i understand, there will be optimal default options.
Okay, so will it be possible to buy only advertising spaces or blocks?
The business representatives will be able to reward the ones who’s interested with tokens,  use hyper local advertising, 360- degree video ads on their own page, furthermore customize their own pages.
Sounds promising. How many tokens will one little marketing campaign cost?
The question asked by you is too abstract. You have to take into account too many factors, so you’d better wait for the release.
Won’t there be a calculator allowing to calculate a promotion cost?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey. Will it be possible to adjust the promo campaigns in Bubblo as simply as in FB?
Maybe it’ll be even simpler to do it. The users are provided with a lot of settings to choose, and, as far as i understand, there will be optimal default options.
Okay, so will it be possible to buy only advertising spaces or blocks?
The business representatives will be able to reward the ones who’s interested with tokens,  use hyper local advertising, 360- degree video ads on their own page, furthermore customize their own pages.
Sounds promising. How many tokens will one little marketing campaign cost?
The question asked by you is too abstract. You have to take into account too many factors, so you’d better wait for the release.
Pages:
Jump to: