Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 4. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Hey. Will it be possible to adjust the promo campaigns in Bubblo as simply as in FB?
Maybe it’ll be even simpler to do it. The users are provided with a lot of settings to choose, and, as far as i understand, there will be optimal default options.
Okay, so will it be possible to buy only advertising spaces or blocks?
The business representatives will be able to reward the ones who’s interested with tokens,  use hyper local advertising, 360- degree video ads on their own page, furthermore customize their own pages.
Sounds promising. How many tokens will one little marketing campaign cost?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey. Will it be possible to adjust the promo campaigns in Bubblo as simply as in FB?
Maybe it’ll be even simpler to do it. The users are provided with a lot of settings to choose, and, as far as i understand, there will be optimal default options.
The business representatives will be able to reward the ones who’s interested with tokens,  use hyper local advertising, 360- degree video ads on their own page, furthermore customize their own pages.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. Will the users be able to transfer tokens earned between their accounts? If so, how much will commissions be?
Activity: 175
Is your project compatible with new privacy policy of EU? I don’t want you to have legal problems.   
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Good evenings. If the business representatives can get the users’ data for free, what’s the point to reward them for actions?   
Activity: 113
Are you planning to enter Chinese market? I’m sure that this would increase the level of capitalization of the platform by tens of times.   
Activity: 115
Good afternoon. Will i be able to pay with tokens in the venues connected to your app? It’d be cool.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What share of the total number of tokens put on sale?   
47%, if i havent mixed up anything.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
What share of the total number of tokens put on sale?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. How many tokens will be put on sale?   
400 millions. It seems to me that the hard cap will be reached early.
Activity: 83
Hi. How many tokens will be put on sale?   
Hi. Will it be possible to use  bubblo platform’s tokens beyond the platform? 
Sure, because it’ll be traded in the secondary market in order to prevent appearance of deficit.     

How will its cost be formed? Will the team take control over the rate?
As far as i know, it won’t. I think that, as a rule,  artificial influence limits the growth of the value of the token.   

I cant agree with you. Does it turn out that the team won’t use mechanism of buy-back and burning of tokens?    
At the moment there’re no claims proving it. Moreover, there’s no such data in the official documents.   
Activity: 89
Sure, because it’ll be traded in the secondary market in order to prevent appearance of deficit.     

As far as i know, it won’t. I think that, as a rule,  artificial influence limits the growth of the value of the token.   

I cant agree with you. Does it turn out that the team won’t use mechanism of buy-back and burning of tokens?    

Activity: 89

Activity: 70
i hope the plan has luck
Pages:
Jump to: