Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 45. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
so for some reason I was blocked?
I mined a coin a year ago
now I decided to start mining
I have one home laptop, so what rules could I break?

After we are done testing, we will reset the ban for everyone. It will probably be next Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
not working captcha
enter numbers press start

nothing happens asks you to re-enter the numbers

You are banned, it is not captcha problem.

so for some reason I was blocked?
I mined a coin a year ago
now I decided to start mining
I have one home laptop, so what rules could I break?
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
I am an individual miner and I used to solo mine this coin, recently with 2 computers, but usually just 1. I do not own or operate a server farm and would not knowingly violate any rules in the TOS. I do not understand why I am receiving the message, Unable to earn at this time!, when I attempt to mine. Using TeamViewer from my personal phone to enter captcha on my home computer is the only possible reason I can think of. Whatever it is, just let me know and I will address it if I can.

I am somewhat new to cryptocurrency and was happy to find a coin that could be mined using my desktop computer. I will be disappointed if that is no longer possible because I truly do not know what I did that has caused me to no longer be able to mine Bytecent.
Dear Bytecent community,

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and the Bytecent security update is complete. The blockchain explorer is working correctly, and it is safe to send and receive coins. Bittrex is currently syncing the new wallet, and you will be able to send coins to and from Bittrex within 24 hours.

The new security updates will allow for fairer mining and dramatically reduce network abuses. Yesterday, we activated our new ban functionality for testing purposes, and I am happy to announce it works as expected. Our new safeguards will add another layer of security to help protect our network. We can now detect VPNs and networks that are running a large number of Bytecent clients. These users will be permanently banned once our testing is done.

The Bytecent network was designed for individual users to solo mine, and to prevent the dominance of pools and server farms. We wanted to bring mining back to the little guy and provide a micro-economy for everyday users. The user experience is greatly diminished when a handful of users with several servers each dominates the Bytecent network. This also affects the value of Bytecent because the mined coins are concentrated within a small group of people.

Bytecent is a quasi- public network and anyone mining on our network must follow our TOS. If you violate our TOS you will be banned from participating in the mining process. Mining Bytecent can be a fun and enjoyable experience if everyone plays by the rules.

Thank you for supporting Bytecent and happy mining!

Best regards,
Christopher
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
not working captcha

You are banned, it is not captcha problem.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
not working captcha

If I am not allowed to mine, I would like to know reason.

On other hand I can trade then it is also ok for me. But still on trex is disabled.

1. I have no clue why you are specifically banned. It could be a number of reasons.
2. Trex will be open within 48 hours.
If I am not allowed to mine, I would like to know reason.

On other hand I can trade then it is also ok for me. But still on trex is disabled.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
and when will be unbanned?
We just unbanned a few people to give them another chance. If you abuse your mining rights you will be banned again.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Stupid attempt at trolling

So, you say you've been interested in and/or mining Bytecent for 3 days. Why not just go mine something else. Why are you taking out so much time to insult the dev of this coin? Is it because the profitability is really good and you just cant mine and dump into the devs BTC support?

If that's the case why don't you thank your comrades in the Russian thread, their greed drove the dev to do this..
Activity: 588
Activity: 85
Can not zamorachivatsya and send to this dick fag kristofera.Sut in this zadrot blocked all dynamic IP.Ta happened that 95 per cent of the countries of the former Union of providers distribute dynamic IP.Tak that pay the provider for the address for that asshole did not have this stoit.Esli bastard private network nehuy here to advertise your govnofork.

LMAO.. Maybe you should learn to speak English first, or at least learn how to use Google Translate properly.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Can not zamorachivatsya and send to this dick fag kristofera.Sut in this zadrot blocked all dynamic IP.Ta happened that 95 per cent of the countries of the former Union of providers distribute dynamic IP.Tak that pay the provider for the address for that asshole did not have this stoit.Esli bastard private network nehuy here to advertise your govnofork.
But what is "Unable to earn at this time" mean? Is it anti-cheat working or what?
I have constant ip, router and one pc.
A couple of times I saw "That's correct. Earning BYC! x minutes left...", but cpu was not under load.
Version 2.1 was worked fine.

I understand that "Unable to earn at this time" is sign for banned users.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
But what is "Unable to earn at this time" mean? Is it anti-cheat working or what?
I have constant ip, router and one pc.
A couple of times I saw "That's correct. Earning BYC! x minutes left...", but cpu was not under load.
Version 2.1 was worked fine.
Activity: 99
Agree with you Chris,there should be something done with those who cheat system,and give chance little miners and miners who just started to earn bytecent...for me,well,i have mine it on 3 rigs,now on just 2,have dynamic ip,and every time must make new address,i dont cheat,here from first bytecent that was mined...maybe i didnt do much for bytecent,but i was and still i am 100% behind every decition dev and rest of team make...just continue with such great work!!)
Will you please explain what makes me classified as violator of TOS and other rules, or am I just an number in 95% of miners that cannot mine.

Edit: I have not been mining BYC since... January or February.
I have just tried it now.
It seems 95% of the people complaining are the people who were not playing by the rules. Let me make this clear, mining Bytecent is not a "right". The Bytecent network is a semi-private network and we are allowing individuals to take part in the network at our sole discretion. If you violate our TOS you will be banned, it is that simple. If you do not accept our TOS, or you do not agree with our philosophy, you have literally hundreds of "decentralized" digital currencies you can choose from. No one is forcing you to mine Bytecent, but you want to mine Bytecent because it is profitable and easy to mine. And for Bytecent to remain profitable and easy to mine network abusers must be dealt with, period. And to be frank, most of you that are complaining are the network abusers. Most of you posting today have never lifted a finger to help Bytecent, but now you want to make demands as if you are part of this community. Play by the rules and you will be fine, if you are currently banned that is your fault.
Pages:
Jump to: