Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 46. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
"unable to earn at this time"?
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Can you please read again and comment on what I said, when you quote me ?

That's a direct reply to: "Some countries have been blocked or restricted from mining"

Those countries were probably blocked because they had a whole thread on how to exploit the BYC wallet to mine without time limits, POB, etc.

You should better send NATO to bomb them all... then...
Acting like that is not a matter of nationality, it is a matter of morality.
Why is that affecting 99,999% of other innocent miners?

If there was or is a exploit just patch the code. Not banning ***.***.***.***
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

That's a direct reply to: "Some countries have been blocked or restricted from mining"

Those countries were probably blocked because they had a whole thread on how to exploit the BYC wallet to mine without time limits, POB, etc.

Looks like you have no idea of background of BYC mining.
Some countries have been blocked or restricted from mining, history repeating.
BYC is something that cryptocurrencies should not be. Centralized and owner minded.

So do you think its fair if people abuse their job as a sysadmin and sets up BYC mining on tens (if not more) of servers. In actual fact they are "stealing" from their employees since 100% CPU usage comes at a cost of power.

These are the same guys that say BYC is a shitcoin and worthless, but still are trying to go out of their way to cheat the software so they can just mine as many coins to dump onto the market...

Who was speaking about what you said?

BYC is something that cryptocurrencies should not be. Centralized and owner minded.

So do you think its fair if people abuse their job as a sysadmin and sets up BYC mining on tens (if not more) of servers. In actual fact they are "stealing" from their employees since 100% CPU usage comes at a cost of power.

These are the same guys that say BYC is a shitcoin and worthless, but still are trying to go out of their way to cheat the software so they can just mine as many coins to dump onto the market...

DelerID, it's your fault that you have such a provider and you have to solve this problem.  You can use personal Vpn or mobile internet to solve this problem.

well mining for the elite. and I need to move to another country ??
discrimination !

Again, it is not bytecent problem that  you have not the right IP for the mining.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
DelerID, it's your fault that you have such a provider and you have to solve this problem.  You can use personal Vpn or mobile internet to solve this problem.

discrimination !

Again, it is not bytecent problem that  you have not the right IP for the mining.
discrimination !

I think the discrimination would be happening at your providers level by assigning over 1000 users the same public IP.
Activity: 16

discrimination !
Activity: 770
Restriction for more then 2 pc on same ip Chris?

It depends, unfortunately we are not disclosing what will cause someone to get banned for obvious reasons. I will be make a full announcement later to give a bit more clarity.

Christopher. I have 2 PC's on different IP addresses. the problem is that my ISP supports NAT happens so I'm cheating, I have 1 external IP address.according to the information provider on 1 ip can be connected to up to 1000 people. I think it's not fair.
Activity: 789

It depends, unfortunately we are not disclosing what will cause someone to get banned for obvious reasons. I will be make a full announcement later to give a bit more clarity.
"unable to earn at this time"
I can not get! Why do I get banned? I do not have a large network! I do not have the server!

looked at the debug logs. shows that there is no connection with the servers. although the program shows 8 connections and the fact that I am connected to the network bytecent. looked up the ip address. did a ping and tracert on server. no connection from this endpoint.

Same here!
Activity: 99
I can not get! Why do I get banned? I do not have a large network! I do not have the server!

looked at the debug logs. shows that there is no connection with the servers. although the program shows 8 connections and the fact that I am connected to the network bytecent. looked up the ip address. did a ping and tracert on server. no connection from this endpoint.
Christopher. I have a question. Sad Sad
in our country technology is supported NAT at the provider. I can get with other people in General is ip address . I'm a big private network ? Huh Huh
very disappointing !! Huh Huh

How many computers are you mining with?

I have 2 computers. sometimes I use the laptop. but I can get to the NAT network with other users. and you will show that same ip will be 10-15 and maybe 20 connections. my ISP uses NAT technology.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Version 2.2.1.1, clean install.
Block 883113. I got a message "unable to earn at this time".
Is it actual block height?

P.S. I can send debug.log if you need.
Bytecent 2.2 Released!

Dear Bytecent community,

We are happy to announce Bytecent 2.2 is now available for download here: http://bytecent.com/download.php

Please make sure you follow the instructions below, or your wallet will not be able to sync or mine!

1. Turn off your Bytecent miner.

2. Please backup your wallet.dat!!!

3. Uninstall the old version of Bytecent.

4. After you are done uninstalling the old version of Bytecent, please delete the following directories.

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Bytecent\blocks
C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Bytecent\chainstate
C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Bytecent\database <-- Not always available.

Note: You must delete the directories or the new Bytecent will not be able to sync.

Make sure you do NOT delete wallet.dat!

The Bytecent blockchain explorer is being updated and will be available soon: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/byc/#

Christopher. I have a question. Sad Sad
in our country technology is supported NAT at the provider. I can get with other people in General is ip address . I'm a big private network ? Huh Huh
very disappointing !! Huh Huh

How many computers are you mining with?
Pages:
Jump to: