Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 47. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Christopher. I have a question. Sad Sad
in our country technology is supported NAT at the provider. I can get with other people in General is ip address . I'm a big private network ? Huh Huh
very disappointing !! Huh Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Newsletter not working.
Excuse me. My mail is defined as spam.
Activity: 789
Merit: 500

Random nonsense...

Why are you here? You bring absolutely nothing to the Bytecent community, but you are complaining as if you do. You also contradict yourself which I find amusing. In one breath you are claiming that there are botnets mining Bytecent, and then in another breath you talk about "fake volume". Why would someone go through the hassle of setting up a botnet to mine a coin that is "worthless"? Does that make sense to you? Like many others you talk about the volume, but the BTC supporting the coin is very real. Just ask the people who sell their mined coins and their Bytecent Bounty rewards on a daily basis. Furthermore, Bytecent has remained the same price for months under heavy selling. With all due respect, you are ignorant and clueless about the specifics of Bytecent. There are hundreds of other coins, go mine one of them.

Your English makes absolutely no sense. Are you by any chance saying that you introduced some of YOUR friends to Bytecent and now they need to buy some coins?
Google translate Smiley
I told her about bytecent friends. They began to mine the coin. Bittreks not work. Friends want to sell the coin. I buy a coin with friends for cash. As Christopher relates to such transactions?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I told him about bytecent your friends and they started to produce. Can I buy bytecent friends outside the stock exchange?

Your English makes absolutely no sense. Are you by any chance saying that you introduced some of YOUR friends to Bytecent and now they need to buy some coins?
I told him about bytecent your friends and they started to produce. Can I buy bytecent friends outside the stock exchange?
talking about that we're heading back to pre fork difficulty... confirming what I've stated earlier that new client is already hacked...

Wrong. It is not hacked and as I stated earlier in the week we were always going to have 2 updates, it was announced in the newsletter. The first update was never intended to stop people from mining on large networks. Also, if you are going to comment please familiarize yourself with the algo first. Just 100 - 200 people mining with average power PCs will make the difficulty go well above 7.6. Bytecent difficulty is very low and Primecoin is at 10.75. This second update will now address stopping individuals mining on large private networks and we will be able to ban these networks in real time. We want coins to be evenly distributed and not dominated by a few people mining on networks.

PS: Is your only contribution to BYC is notifying us about the difficulty and complaining about others mining?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What do you mean by "large private networks". What characteristics have "large private networks" If I bought a few PCs, I can not get to them?

I think he is talking about the smart asses who have been using and abusing their job status (sys admins) to set up Bytecent mining on their employers servers.

talking about that we're heading back to pre fork difficulty... confirming what I've stated earlier that new client is already hacked...
What do you mean by "large private networks". What characteristics have "large private networks" If I bought a few PCs, I can not get to them?

I think he is talking about the smart asses who have been using and abusing their job status (sys admins) to set up Bytecent mining on their employers servers.
Activity: 770
Quote from: PotatoBoss
Newsletter not working.

newsletter working fine. i had received it.
Dear Bytecent community,

We are happy to announce the first phase of our security update was a success, and we are ready to begin the second phase of our security update. Tomorrow we will begin the security upgrade of our network at 9AM EST, and coins mined after 9AM EST will not be valid on the old network. We will then release Bytecent v2.2 to the public once the new network is stable. The new security update will prevent large private networks from being able to mine Bytecent, and it will allow individual miners to have increased market share of coins. Our new update will make it significantly harder for miners to cheat, and we have new safeguards in place to protect the integrity of the Bytecent network.

I suggest everyone join our newsletter to keep updated on the new release: http://bytecent.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=03aae2f1f956d6757ec8dd420&id=235b65587b

You are only required to enter your email address, you do NOT have to enter your name.

Best regards,
Christopher

Newsletter not working.
When you run Bytecent Blockchain Explorer and Bittrex wallet?

Bittrex wallet will open within 48 hours after the blockchain explorer is live.

48 hours have passed
Dear Bytecent community,

We are happy to announce the first phase of our security update was a success, and we are ready to begin the second phase of our security update. Tomorrow we will begin the security upgrade of our network at 9AM EST, and coins mined after 9AM EST will not be valid on the old network. We will then release Bytecent v2.2 to the public once the new network is stable. The new security update will prevent large private networks from being able to mine Bytecent, and it will allow individual miners to have increased market share of coins. Our new update will make it significantly harder for miners to cheat, and we have new safeguards in place to protect the integrity of the Bytecent network.

I suggest everyone join our newsletter to keep updated on the new release: http://bytecent.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=03aae2f1f956d6757ec8dd420&id=235b65587b

You are only required to enter your email address, you do NOT have to enter your name.

Best regards,
Christopher
Activity: 187
Good afternoon. Why the coin does not move to other markets? Huh
Dev, I would just like to give you a quick shout out.  This coin just continues to grow and grow, it has a great community with you leading the way.  Every time I check back in, there is always a new update, or at least a comment on here from you letting us know how things are progressing, and what future plans are.  It's just a very well developed coin right from the start.  You and everybody else in this community should be proud of where this coin is at today, I can't imagine the resources, especially time, that you have expended on all of this.  You obviously have a passion, and you're doing a great job at it.  Just thought I would add this post to hep balance out the posts on here that as of lately don't seem very grateful, even if that's not their intention.
Thanks,
Riot

Thank you for the kind words and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to offer a few words of support!
Activity: 80
Dev, I would just like to give you a quick shout out.  This coin just continues to grow and grow, it has a great community with you leading the way.  Every time I check back in, there is always a new update, or at least a comment on here from you letting us know how things are progressing, and what future plans are.  It's just a very well developed coin right from the start.  You and everybody else in this community should be proud of where this coin is at today, I can't imagine the resources, especially time, that you have expended on all of this.  You obviously have a passion, and you're doing a great job at it.  Just thought I would add this post to hep balance out the posts on here that as of lately don't seem very grateful, even if that's not their intention.
Thanks,
Riot
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Option 'Minimize to the tray instead of taskbar' don't work in 2.1,
I don't remember any problem with it in 2.0 version.
Option 'Minimize on close' is working.

I would like to see an option 'Coin control'.
Seems the block explorer is working  Grin!

The blockchain explorer will be running soon, and the Bittrex wallet will open within 48 hours after the blockchain explorer is live.
Activity: 187
Pages:
Jump to: