Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 50. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
who knows how to fix the error "Bytecent server doesn't allow you to mine"?
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
all client write error "Bytecent server doesn't allow you to mine"?
Same problem!  Sad
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
all client write error "Bytecent server doesn't allow you to mine"?
Activity: 789
It says invalid image on the OP, please fix it as it doesn't look good for BYC.

Hi. As I stated in the recent newsletter, we are updating our infrastructure and servers. Bytecent.com was updated today, and we transitioned from one server to another. All should be fine now.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
It says invalid image on the OP, please fix it as it doesn't look good for BYC.
Here is the latest Bytecent News: http://us12.campaign-archive2.com/?u=03aae2f1f956d6757ec8dd420&id=5ae3c909f8

Subscribers of our newsletter receive Bytecent news a few days before everyone else, so make sure you join our free newsletter and stay updated with our current news!
Activity: 502
Very good updates. Thanks for the effort being put in here.
What are your specs?

Core i5 4430, win 8.1 x64, 8Go ram, no GFX card and latest Byc client.

Ok thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What are your specs?

Core i5 4430, win 8.1 x64, 8Go ram, no GFX card and latest Byc client.
There's a bug with the client.

After 1 week of mining I'm forced to close the client and reopen it because it's running 1 core of my cpu to full load without reason.
I'm getting around 1130 pps after a fresh start. After 1 week, I'm down to 920 pps.
The other  problem with that bug is that the captcha is getting really ssssssllllllooooowwwwwww to refresh the numbers. up to 5 seconds between every numbers.
I could restart the client every day to bypass the issue but I've got a lots of rigs running the clients and it's a pain in the ass to do the POB stuff on every pc every day...
Can you investigate it?

What are your specs?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
There's a bug with the client.

After 1 week of mining I'm forced to close the client and reopen it because it's running 1 core of my cpu to full load without reason.
I'm getting around 1130 pps after a fresh start. After 1 week, I'm down to 920 pps.
The other  problem with that bug is that the captcha is getting really ssssssllllllooooowwwwwww to refresh the numbers. up to 5 seconds between every numbers.
I could restart the client every day to bypass the issue but I've got a lots of rigs running the clients and it's a pain in the ass to do the POB stuff on every pc every day...
Can you investigate it?
As promised, I updated the OP today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10850890

Cool, looks much much better now. With regards to the exchanges, I think the project being close-sourced is somehow one of the reasons why some don't pick up BYC as easier as other alts.

Hi Lumeire, thanks for the compliment.

In regards to Bytecent and exchanges, they have access to the source minus the miner code. Bittrex and Cryptsy were able to add us without issue. Also, we were on CEX, but volume was non-existent. We are working on a few things behind the scenes to remedy the exchange issue.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
As promised, I updated the OP today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10850890

Cool, looks much much better now. With regards to the exchanges, I think the project being close-sourced is somehow one of the reasons why some don't pick up BYC as easier as other alts.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Also I can't mine in wallet Bytecent version v2.0.4.4 . Well, I can mine, but only 60 minutes, without posting my wallet address. If I paste my wallet address, I receive message like this
Of course, I will now try new version of wallet.

That address is  bound to another IP address. Change (sent amount to new address) address and start mine.

Made new address, now mining works fine. Thanks.
In a future version we will be adding coin control to make transferring coins from one address to another much easier.

Also, we now have an average of 500 people mining per day. This is the highest number of miners since we first launched Bytecent in 2014.
Activity: 770

Also I can't mine in wallet Bytecent version v2.0.4.4 . Well, I can mine, but only 60 minutes, without posting my wallet address. If I paste my wallet address, I receive message like this

That address is  bound to another IP address. Change (sent amount to new address) address and start mine.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
This link is wrong:

Also I made request to exchanges livecoin and bter for adding bytecent. I sent you PM about exchange, i can add bytecent in 2 business days.
If you speak Portuguese or have Google Translate, here is a decent review of Bytecent 2.0: http://www.baixaki.com.br/download/bytecent.htm#nossaop
Pages:
Jump to: